• Show
Clear All

It's My Party!

:goodjob: hoorray for you!!!!!!!:goodjob: :H
    You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

It's My Party!

Kathy
      You are such a big help to everyone here!

Three months is wonderful!

Love,
      Nancy

"Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

It's My Party!

Congratulations Kathy! You are right where you wanted to be -- not dependent on alcohol when your daughter left & you knew it might be an adjustment. You achieved your goal. That is who you are. You put your mind to something & then do it. This is something for sure in many ways to be proud of.

Now my prayer would be "start focusing on Kathy & what makes Kathy happy. It is time to enjoy life". Find your "authentic self" as Sara Ban

Comment

It's My Party!

3 months is awsome!!! A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS goes out to you! Do you feel any difference between today and when you were 2 months? Some people say 90 days is a big turning point and I was just wondering if you notice anything.
          Great Job Kathy... keep it up!
          Don

Comment

It's My Party!

YEA!! Just saw this Kathy.

You are such a bit supporter of so many here. But look at YOU!
            :happy: :wd: :applaud: inkele:

I always enjoy a celebration better with a dancing pink elephant !

Big congrats Kathy - really, so happy for you.
            Lisa

Comment

It's My Party!

TOTALLY AWSOME!!

BIG CONGRATS ON 3 MONTHS

Kathy, you are always here to inspire and encourage. You go girl!!

Comment

It's My Party!

Kathy: 90 days is a huge accomplishment and milestone.
                Congratulations!

Comment

It's My Party!

Thanks so much everyone. I don't feel much different, really. My policy is just putting one foot in front of the other and staying sober. I'm trying to focus on other goals, the first of which is getting my house in shape. (That is always my goal, but I'm actually doing something now.:H )

I know that I was sad this morning, but it is hard to stay sad for too long with this great crew of people around. Thanks for sharing your good wishes with me. It really made my day!

Love to everyone,:heart:

Kathy
                  AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

It's My Party!

Your posts are always inspiring Kathy. Congratulations. I hope to be there someday.
                    Lilac

Comment

It's My Party!

Kathy,

A simple congratulations from me is just not enough. You are a true gem in every sense of the word. After all the support you have given us I could not be prouder of your 3 months of sobriety. I'm sure it was very hard won but could not have been achieved at a better time in your life (with Maddy going off to college and your sister leaving).
                      Take Chrysa's advice and start thinking of Kathy now. You really deserve it.

Thank you so much for being here. It gives me HUGE pleasure to see you at this milestone.

Warm hugs,
                      Janet

Comment

It's My Party!

Kathy: I'm very happy for you. I'm aiming for 90 days (66 today), because I read that it takes 90 days for the brain to readjust itself. That's why good rehab programs are usually 90 days. I really enjoy your posts. Thank you & good job. Mary
                        Wisdom, Courage, Strength
                        October 3, 2012

Comment

It's My Party!

Congratulations Kathy. You should be so proud of yourself. Its people like you who inspire us newbies and make us feel that it is achievable. Know its a hard time for you but start to do some really nice things for yourself, you deserve it.:goodjob:

Rustop

Comment

Working...
                          X