Thurs~Sept 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurs~Sept 13

ok-had a crap morning (you guessed it -the frog) Could not find it-again. So any way -gotta catch up here & read. Had horrid day at work-one of the employes asked me about my last name -AND GO FIGURE! she was good friends with my sister-in-law. MY murphy law. Don't have me go there. Ever have a friend where crap just craps on her...well nice to know

Have a great evening...I gotta figure out how to feed a frog
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Thurs~Sept 13

Hi Breez! Sorry to hear about the frog! Hope you find him.. Love to know how you end up feeding the frog!

Well, life is definately calming down for me, We got the movers in, my housekeeper is back (YEAH), hubby has quit whining, my darling daughter is at her dad's for 4 days, and I am going home to the NEW house to relax tonight.. LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL!!

Well, have to run as I'm at the spa.. check in later if they have my internet working at home (new)

MM
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Thurs~Sept 13

Thanks MM-

I'm just having those weeks. But AF!

Thanks to my crew-you guys rule-I can't thank you enough.
      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Thurs~Sept 13

Kwik hello - Breez you are amazing....that frog!!!.... dropper bottle thingy to feed it??? And the family 'stuff'...hope that's calming down now. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! (Sort of support I guess!)

MM - so glad you re IN! I hope things settle for you now. WHat a marathon you've run this week! Whew!

Quiet here today isn't it?!?

Love FMF x
        :heart: c: :heart:
        "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Thurs~Sept 13

There's another thread named September 1th--forgot the 3! But some folks posted there. :-)
          AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Thurs~Sept 13

Thanks Kathy....um, yea, like me!!! Duh-brain-me!! Only posted on it before (non) sailing so 9 am seemed another day by midnight last night!!

Thanks for sending me over to the other thread!

FMF xx
            :heart: c: :heart:
            "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Working...
            X