X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOOZE BUSTERS 30 DAY CHALLENGE NEW THREAD 9/23

Hello everyone,

Rob, thanks for keeping track of our AF days

I'm hanging in there getting close to The Day. Congrats to all of you who are doing so well! Indigosky it looks like we'll both be celebrating 30 next Wednesday. Rustop, I see tomorrow's your big day! I agree with starting a new thread on Oct 1st to attract new people. Great idea July23.

We're leaving for a weekend trip two days after my 30 day abs ends. I plan to have wine with my dinner the nights we're eating in restaurants. Since I made that decision I find myself thinking about it. A lot. The past few weeks when I knew I wouldn't be drinking I practically forgot about it. Now I'm having fantasies of that first sip of red wine and how it will feel on my lips and that first rush of euphoria as it reaches my brain. Maybe I'm not as far as I thought I was on my road to moderation

FMF, I hope I'm able to have the power that you have. I really enjoyed your post.

LZ

Comment

Hey all, I'll start a new thread Oct 1st. Thanks for the suggestion guys.

Rus Looking forward to your party tomorrow!! Gotta go round up the troops for the celebration.

LZ-Don't forget to take the kudzu with you on your trip. I think it will be good if you have a plan in advance if you find yourself overdoing the wine. You might want to find some busy work to keep you mind from obcessing about the wine for now. Just a suggestion.

July thanks for keeping us on track.

Love and Peace
      Rob

Comment

Hi Everyone! Today is day 50 for me and all is well. A beautiful day here in northeast Ohio: sunshine, blue sky, 72 degrees. The leaves are starting to change colors letting us know that Ole' Man Winter is just around the corner. I like fall. My favorite season.
        I spent the day working in my yard and then had a small family get together celebrating Sept. birthdays ( we have 3 in our family + my wife and I's anniversary), so it was a good day.
        Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend...
        Don

Comment

Working...
        X