Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rustop celebrates 30 days!!!!

First timer

Congratulations Rustop - you are my new idol, 30 days is quite an acomplishment. I just registered on MYO (although I have been hanging in and out observing for a few months). I recognize I need help and am wanting to start tomorrow on my first 30 days. :new: I'll take any advice and support I can get - I feel alone and ashamed and I want to fix it.
    FindingMyGrace

Comment

Yeah Congrats Rustop!!! You are also my new idol. I will be joining you for 30 days starting from today. This damn it will be my first AF month as I normally bum out at 4. Just started the program bit..and have enrolled in private dancing lessons for Salsa starting tomorrow..first hobby in a while. I need diversions.

Comment

Finding and Stop, you can do it. I slipped and started so many times but I kept coming back to these boards. I have to admit I was jealous when I saw people who started the same time as me or much later get their act together and I was still messing around. I set 1st September as start date and did the programme as per the book apart from the topa. I could not have done it without these boards, it helped so much to join in and I found the drink tracker great as well. Good luck, looking forward to reading your post.

Rustop

Comment

Congratulations Rustop...that is excellent!!! Keep up the good work.

Comment

Good on ya Rustop! Well done for sticking to the programme and perservering. Apparently it gets better and better so your resolve to go another 30 days will bring more rewards.

Comment

Rustop - Saw your post yesterday, saying you had slipped. Even so, don't forget that your 30 days that you were AF are something to celebrate -

So Good For You!!!!

And - I know you can do it again. I am also starting over at day 1, so come on board, and we'll do it together. Attached files [img]/converted_files/342578=2026-attachment.gif[/img]
              The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

Working...
              X