• Time
  • Show
Clear All

LINDZEE CELEBRATES 30 DAYS!!

CONGRATULATIONS LINDZEE

30 DAYS----WOOOOHOOOO!!!!

Congratulation Lindzee!!

30 days is a great milestone and you've worked hard to get there.

Have a super day and enjoy!!

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Lindzee, I`m so proud of you and happy for you.........very well done!!!

Starlight Impress x

Comment

PAAAARTY!

:rockband: :disco: :rockband:

Congratulations LZ - here's to the next 30????

Love

Satori
        xxx
        "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Well Done!! Congratulations!

Lisa

Comment

Well done, Congratulations.

Rustop

Comment

That's tops Lindzee ... well done!!!

Comment

Welcome to my Party!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

I am so happy and proud to have achieved this!! In 30 days I?ve changed my habits and my body chemistry (no more cravings!). Thirty is also the number of years I was drinking heavily. I never made it past 13 days af in those thirty years and with your help and MWO I haven't had a single drink in 30 days . From this day forward I hope to be able to drink moderately. If I can?t, it?s back to another 30 day challenge.

After the first week it became almost easy. The rewards far outweighed the discomforts which were only temporary. It feels so good to go to bed sober, sleep well and wake up without a hangover. And I think so much clearer. Instead of spending my time & energy making sure the wine rack is full I am getting my house organized. I?m half way to losing those last 10 pesky pounds that wouldn?t come off no matter now healthy I ate. And I?m getting very close to blowing the dust off my paints & brushes and getting back to painting watercolors which was my favorite hobby many years ago?before ARA, alcohol related apathy, set in.(phrase coined by FMF, I think).

I could not have done it without all of you ?Rob, Hannah, Finding my Feet, Satori, Anna/Londoner, Starlight Impress, Phoenix, Chief, reteacher, YoungAtHeart, Rustop, July23, DB2, Lisa. Benno and Doggygirl (whereever she may be). And Indigosky, aren?t you at 30 days also? I know I am leaving people out but I try to read all your posts and appreciate how you?ve given me encouragement and shared your stories.

This is the best site and program ever and I hope all the newbies will see that it is possible to abstain for 30 days or whatever your goal may be. Give it a try and change your life. Good luck to all of you.

LZ
                30 days AF today!!!

P.S. Sean Connery, if you're out there lurking, please come on in and enjoy the party! In spite of your age, to me you're still the sexiest man alive (followed by my husband )

Comment

Congrats to you LindZee! You sound so wonderful and happy! To another 30 days!

Comment

:wd: :wd: :wd:

Congratulations Lindzee! 30 days!
                    I am so pleased for you and really interested to hear how you intend to proceed. I am now on Day 38. Reckon I might try mods sometime but know that if I feel drink is in any way taking over my life, it's straight back to a long spell of AF.

I suppose the life we have got now thanks to 30+ abs is just too good to throw away?
                    I really don't want to be drunk again ever. This much I know.

All the luck in the world Lindzee, keep us posted!

Anna x
                    IS MILIS FION,ACH IS SEARBH A IOC
                    Wine is sweet, but paying for it is bitter

Comment

LZ -

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!!!

30 days for Lindzee!!

BE VERY PROUD OF YOURSELF!!

:yougo: :happy: :wd: :yay:
                      You've done so well and I really hope your mod plans go as you wish - whatever, don't go away will you?!?! It feels good though to be AF doesn't it?!? And happy painting too - if I've had to post a pic in gallery I hope you will too?!?!

Love and hugs and a bee-bop-de-doo-hah!!
                      FMF xx
                      :heart: c: :heart:
                      "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Lindzee!

Many Congrats! 30 DAYS IS SOMETHING TO CELEBRATE!! Well Done!! Attached files [img]/converted_files/342568=1975-attachment.gif[/img]
                        The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

:goodjob: LindZee! Feels good, doesn't it??

Don't want to be a party-pooper...but be careful if you try a bit of mods.....be very in control of it, it's soooo easy to slip back. I know....I just did it LOL!

(Anna, your 38 days is fab too...you said it yourself...'too good to throw away'.)

Lots of love and ra-ra-ra to both of you!

Suze xx
                          Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Working...
                          X