Clear All

INDIGOSKY CELEBRATES 30 DAYS!!!!

:goodjob:
    WOOOHOOO INDIGOSKY
    30 DAYS!!!!

WANTS TO BRING YOU SOMETHING SPECIAL TO HELP YOU CELEBRATE

ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DAY!!

Massive congrats from me Indigosky!!! Very well done!!

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Congratulations Indigosky!!! :goodjob:

Doesn't it just feel so good to achieve 30 whole days without booze??

Keep up the good work!

LZ

Comment

Thankyou so much!!

You guys are so sweet!!! Thankyou for the encouraging words and roses, they really made my day I feel so much better than when I started out. Aren't you celebrating your 30 today also Lindzee? Or do I have it mixed up? Well Congratulations to you as well:goodjob: if I am right!!!!! Just have to keep moving foward from here. I went to a meeting last night. First one in years, it was a good one. People at all different levels of sobriety so there was lots to learn. I just listened after introducing myself and letting them know that i'll have thirty days (tomarrow). They don't give out coins till the actual thirty day mark so unless I muster up the strength to go by myself tonight I won't get a 30 day coin:upset: (friend went with me last night...can't go tonight)
        When we got home we sat outside with my other neighbor and her fiance and they got into a tiff. Seems the one neighbor was being nosy and trying to get info about the other. The lady I went with says to her "if you want to know ask her yourself, i'm tired of you asking so many questions. It gets on my nerves. I'm going home now" I just sat there not saying anything like wow this is like Payton Place. So now they are mad at each other and this stuff just goes on and on. Now the one will be asking me what the other says about her and so forth....so juvenile. I won't give my energy to it; it saps your positive energy. I have enough going on in my family without having friends squabbling like that.
        Had to let that out...it's been bugging me since last night. Came back from the meeting feeling really good and then that incident had to wreck the night. Why does it seem like when something good happens or you are feeling good...there is usually something ugly around the corner waiting to meet you or is it just me??? It's not always, but just something that i've noticed...just wondering : .....back to the heat wave around here....got my air on. Have a great day everyone:

Comment

Indigosky.....

WELL, WELL, WELL DONE!!!!!

30 DAYS!!!

:baaah: :yougo: :applaud: :day5:

I'm so glad for you! Brilliant! I hope you're really, really chuffed!!!

LoveFMF xx
          :heart: c: :heart:
          "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Great Job Indigo Sky...You keep me going. Mary
            Wisdom, Courage, Strength
            October 3, 2012

Comment

Well Done Indigo!! Congratulations on 30 Days! What a difference in the way you think and feel, huh? Be proud of yourself. You deserve it..

Don

Comment

CONGRATS INDIGO!!! WAY TO GO
                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Belated best wishes on 30 days!!!

INDIGO !!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!!:dancin: inkele: inkele: :dancin:
                  The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

Well done Indigosky :goodjob:

Rustop

Comment

Working...
                    X