Monday, Oct. 8th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday, Oct. 8th

Hi Everyone: I feel great & very commited. I got 8 unfettered hours of sleep last night & feel transformed. I'm using the slips I had as a learning tool. Why would I jeopardize my peace-of-mind for a temporary high? The last two days have been sober, quiet, & comtemplative. I feel absolutely ready to adopt an AF lifestyle. I'm off to b-sit my grandsons. It's something I love doing. Believe it or not, I've done it under the influence a time or 2. Today, I'll be fully w/them. Take care everyone. Mary
    Wisdom, Courage, Strength
    October 3, 2012

Monday, Oct. 8th

Morning All-

Happy Columbus Day! Everyone is off here today so I have a moment.

Hi Mary-good on you. I always keep the good & wonderful aspects of being AF in the fore front and the repurcussions of drinking in the background. When I feel the urge to drink I bring them out. Taking care of the kids while under the influence-been there done that. Have a good day & enjoy them-they really do grow up so quick. Thank goodness for video recorders.

I finished decorating our "haunted home" last night. It was such a cool feeling when I was finishing up the last touches & finally plugging things in (I am queen of extention cords!) 2 cars drove by & "ooooh" & "aaah". Our neighbors as well decorate their home so it looks great (pat on back).

So today, since everyone is home, and we are in that fall theme-we're going to a farm & go on a hayride to a pumpkin patch & pick some pumpkins. Of course-for over a month + now we have had no rain-today we're going to get pasisng showers.

Have a great AF day everyone!
    Attached files [img]/converted_files/342611=2028-attachment.jpg[/img]
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Monday, Oct. 8th

Monday, day off?

Well not everyone is off today. I am not working too hard though. Hanging out at the airport waiting for a flight to Knoxville.
      Have a great AF week y'all.
      Phil
      Love and Peace,
      Phil

Sobriety Date 12.07.2009

Comment

Monday, Oct. 8th

Hey-the day I have time to be here & ......

WHERE IS EVERYONE?!?

p.s. Have a safe trip Phil!
        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Monday, Oct. 8th

Hi Mary and Breez and Phil ( enjoy knoxville)
          Wow- everyone off doing Columbus Day Parades or something?

I worked and came home today ...nothing much to report.
          Mary- you are getting there day by day - getting stronger with every step.
          I'm with you! I always want to read and see how you are doing.
          You have great determination and you will do this. I just know it.

Breez- Love the Scarecrow! Are you doing the haunted house for the neighborhood or church or ?

Phil - good to see you! You doing ok?
          Lisa

Comment

Monday, Oct. 8th

Lisa-just for fun. We just decorate our house for the neighborhood kids for Halloween. We love Halloween. We do our annual trip to Salem, MA for Haunted Happenings every year. It's just such a fun time.

Comment

Monday, Oct. 8th

Hi All,

Just checking in quickly and saying hi! I worked today, since if I don't work, I don't get paid. :upset: I've got an easy day tomorrow though, so I'm going to enjoy it.

I'll probably check in more tomorrow. It sure has been a quiet day here.

Hugs,:l

Kathy
              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
              X