Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sat~Oct 13th

Morning All-

Ugh what a night I had. The person I work with had to go to emergency room after work(she had big pains in her side). Yup me-had to take her because no one else could. She was in pain.

So I sat there (we're next to hospital)...for 2 hrs as she is put under & I had to wait for her friend to arrive.

No biggie-but I'm tired today. Lazy day. Talked my daughter into helping me with short sleeve -sweater exchange.

Have a great day AF everyone!
    Attached files [img]/converted_files/13143=1063-attachment.jpg[/img]
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Sat~Oct 13th

You're a good egg!!!
    Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

Sat~Oct 13th

Morning Breez, well not morning here (2pm). Enjoy your lazy Saturday, I am trying to get off this pc and DO something about the house.... Erm what is a sweater exchange? is it like a bring and buy stall? Anyway must get going....

NOT GOING TO DRINK TODAY

L
      Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Sat~Oct 13th

Hi all: We have a great weekend planned. Headed up to Vermont to open up the house for ski season and do some "leaf peeping" with some friends. It is so great not to be drinking or think about drinking or planning the drinking for tonight. Sometimes I really can't believe it's real. We have our 13th wedding anniversary comming up in a couple of weeks on Halloween and I want to do something really nice for my wife to celebrate, I need to really put my thinking cap on. I feel like such a jerk for drinking all these years. I never cheated on my wife or drove drunk or any of that crap but I feel like the drinking robbed so much from me and her and she had nothing to do with it. There is so much more laughter and smiles in our house now. Life is really an amazing gift and I want to apprieciate it to its fullest every day now. I think RJ must be an angel from above.

Hey Kathy- awesome on the four months!

Don't worry - be happy.

Comment

Sat~Oct 13th

Hallo Abs Folk

Can I join in please? My mods experiment just proved to me that I need and want to be abs. This is my first day.....I did 40 before and I had started to feel so good. I want that again please! It's a lovely crunchy, autumn afternoon here...just going to walk the dogs.

Happy weekend everyone :h

Suze x
          Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Sat~Oct 13th

Morning/afternoon everyone. It is a beautiful day here in Georgia.
            Suze- welcome, and of course please join in. Glad to have you here.
            Breez- you are indeed a good egg - I second that. tea - it's noon here and I'm still in my pj's so I need to get going too. Nice lazy day so far.
            barry- hope this doesn't embarrass you but - YOU are SO Sweet! Your wife is lucky to have a husband like you. Hope you have a great time this weekend - and celebrating your anniversary.
            I am counting down to the 28th - Had my last glass of wine on oct 27th last year.
            15 day countdown to a year af. I can't believe it! I have to figure out how I want to celebrate it.
            I am off to the shower and then some shopping. I love this time of year. The weather is crisp and clear and clean. I just makes me happy.
            Lisa

Comment

Sat~Oct 13th

Hi Everyone: We just dropped off the grandsons (4 & 2.5). What fun, but exahusting. When we came home, I started to tackle the wreckage in the house that they left behind. I had my first fleeting drinking thought in 8 days. I immediately switched my mind to the insanity of it all...buying the alcohol, hiding it, headache, nausea. That cleared my mind pretty quick. I'm looking forward to a quiet evening w/a DVD. There's absolutely no room in my life for drinking now or ever. Mary
              Wisdom, Courage, Strength
              October 3, 2012

Comment

Sat~Oct 13th

Happy, happy getting-near-to-a-year Lisa!! Quite impressive if I may say so. It's good to see you doing so well! I'm getting quite a hoot out of your date thread too.

Suze, of course, you should join right in.

Hey Barry, you've already given your wife a heck of a gift, which is YOU! I bet you'll think of something great to give her. If not, you can sound the alarm, and we'll all put our thinking caps on!

Tea, it is really GOOD seeing you back here. I've missed you and your happy little pieces of toast. Keep up the good work, one day at a time.

Hi, CaptJBean!

No wonder you're tired, Breez. There ALWAYS seems to be something going on around you. I think you're an ACTION MAGNET sometimes. Anyway, I hope you are having a good day.

I'm having a hard time getting motivated today. I did get out this morning and do grocery shopping, but other than that, I've been a lazy bum. There is so much to do, and I don't feel like doing any of it. I'd better get going though, or else I will feel like poo about myself later. :H Maybe I'll turn on college football and continue working on filing my endless pile of papers. Now there's a plan! I'm not kidding--I can do that without whining. Okay, off to the salt mines.

Hugs,:l

Kathy

Hi Mary, we were posting together. Good for you for sweeping those drinking thoughts right out of your head!
                AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
                X