Sunday - Oct. 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday - Oct. 21

Hi Everyone: I'm going to make this short, because I have a few irons in the fire (house projects) that I need to get to. I'm doing well AF in spite of various things that would normally have triggered a drinking bout...knee pain, nervousness about the projects, my son's unending saga of a life. I think the "drinking is not an option" attitude is what's doing it. Anyhow, have a great day. I'll check in later. Mary
    Wisdom, Courage, Strength
    October 3, 2012

Sunday - Oct. 21

Hi Mary, glad your feeling ok. Well done on af days.
    Paula.

Comment

Sunday - Oct. 21

Hi Paula and Mary: Beautiful day here in the Northeastern US, its like summer. Kind of quite here lately, hope all is well with eveyone.

Be well all.

Comment

Sunday - Oct. 21

Good for you for staying AF Mary. I'm glad you have some things to keep you busy; that always helps.

Nice of you to pop in today, Paula.

It's been a whirlwind of a weekend, but it's been a good one. I survived the party nicely. It was really nice to see my friends again, and to see David, my friend Sue's son, and meet his lovely fiancee, Tara. I happily sipped my AF wine during the evening and had a nice talk with someone in recovery. I don't think he knew I knew that he had once had a drinking problem, but I knew. I had a terrific time.

At any rate, I'll be flying home this evening, and back to real life.

Anyway, good rest of the weekend, all.

Hugs,:l

Kathy
        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Sunday - Oct. 21

Super Sunday ABeroooos
          Mary hang tough...you're doing super!
          had a lovely AF dinner last night. Made salmon with a garlic/lemon/yoghurt sauce and some roasted tomatoes and eggplant with feta....so fun and utterly Greek-ish LOL
          settling in to new job nicely, knee getting better...things are looking good
          be well friends
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Sunday - Oct. 21

Hi Fellow Abbers

Determinator, just as well I ate before I logged on, you are making me hungry!!

Glad everyone is doing good and got through the week-end o.k. Tomorrow is the start of another AF week.

Rustop

Comment

Sunday - Oct. 21

p.s.

Kathy, delighted you enjoyed the party. I am becomming a fan of the AF wine, it worked well this week-end for me.

Rustop

Comment

Working...
              X