The Inn for 30 - Monday, October 22nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys!! Oooh, it's lover-ly!! I've just got back from choir practice at the end of which the conductor siad, "Um, er, just wait a minute..." and started playing a really wacky, slightly hidden version of Happy Birthday...it wasn't obvious at first and everyone was looking round and I, being new there, certainly didn't presume!! But, it was for me and then they all sang HB to me in the 'normal' (LOUD!) way and it was lovely!! This chap had been rung by my middle daughter. He asked who my favoutie composer was and then played it for me in the style of.... (Lennox Berkeley for those...!)

And then I come home to all your messages too !! I feel very spoilt! Battery's going now so.... but I'll pop in for a bit of film before sleep! Up at 6.30 I gather - eeek!

Love to all FMF xx
    :heart: c: :heart:
    "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

All secure at The Inn, however, we must not let our guard down. As we all know too well, Al, aka The Beast, is a devious, conniving, unsrupulous SOB that can be a worthy adversary. Total dedication to the cause is essential in caging this animal. Be ready to pounce at a moments notice.

Welcome Back MM. I would suggest a room next to mine for added security. The first few days can be rough and a little extra manpower can't hurt if AL comes a knockin'. The view of the pool is outstanding, too, I might add...

A Big Happy Birthday to FMF. Enjoy your day!

Am off to patrol the grounds... have a good night everyone!

Don

Comment

Don't you love it when your post goes AWOL?!?! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! All the clever stuff about Don needing to sell merchandise for being such a 'protector'...(sort of George Foreman grill and now Don's Al-thrasher...) Thanks, Don and thanks too, for all your messages for 'me day'....and, and, and all the rest that fell off into the ether....

So, as I say......(!)....I'm all tucked up with Mr. Hotty (bottle sadly) and ready for the movie....I'll fall asleep really soon in to it and hope I don't snore!! (It's blowing a hooley here just now...really noisy and I'm glad were not going by The Sick Boat! (Wonder why not!!!) 65% of folk chuck up on it at the best of times...three opposing tides halfway across...why do they choose to go that way I pray!?!? Not For Me!! I'm going at seagull-cruising-altitude!) So, keep me cosied by that lovely fire and I'll slide off in your lovely company for 6 hours sleep!! mmmm!

Love FMF xx

Comment

Happy Birthday FMF!!!!

Thanks, Chief.. I will take you up on that! Day two is ok.. but I know that my dreaded day 4 is around the corner...

It will be a busy week, so I'll check in and keep close. I just had a massage, acupuncture and my nails done (for real), so I am feeling pretty good tonight!!

Been of the Topa for three weeks, so it is making me itred tonight. That's OK.. that helped me last time, early bedtimes..

night-night..

MM
          Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

First off - Happy birthday to Finding!!!!! Won?t you all join me in singing?..

And because this is a very extra special birhtday, we all thought long and hard about what to get your for a present - and Horatio had the very beeeeesssssttttt idea!
            Enjoy! Hope your birthday is all that you hope it will be (snicker!!!)

From all your friends at MWO!
            The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

mediation mama,

Welcome back. The journey to find out if mods are for you is difficult: some can, many can't. I'm in the latter group. But as you know, our group supports you as you find out what works for you.

Your statment that drinking injures your spirit is an interesting one. I don't think I've though of it exactly like that before. It does seem like an injury the day after and I'm not talking about a hangover. It is more like it is an injury to the person that you have an awareness that you can be without the alcohol.

Good night and I'll be thinking about you as you face your dreaded day four. You can do it.

July,

Day 88 AF

Comment

Could someone pass the tissues, this part of the movie makes me weepy. And I think I have melty milk dud smudges on my cheek.

Someone nudge FMF - I think she won't want to miss this part.

Rustop- would you mind passing the popcorn?

MM - your nails look fabulous! I have to get mine done in the same color tomorrow-

Chief
                - Your pep talks and security updates are one of my favorite parts of the day. Keeps my AL-aphobia in check.

Suze
                - your jams jams are delightful! is that flannel?

Max
                - when are we going to plan your birthday party? What theme would you like? 70's Disco? Costume ball? Little Mermaid? 80's hair metal? Priscilla Queen of the Desert?

Sorry. It's hard for me to shut up (or stop eating apparently) during movie time.

Luv you guys! Another great day at the Inn - oh sweetness of life!

luv, wonder xx

Comment

And nighty night to July and Hannah too! Hannah, your birthday greeting to feet really, um, caught my eye.......

Comment

Thanks Hannah et all!! Indeed eye-catchin!! ...................aw come on! I meant the dancing colourful music graphics....who? Him....oh, well...... WOW!!! Yup, I take him with me if you don't mind!

MM - just wanted to put in my support for you for day 4..... horrible but you can do it. Please hang in there and remember how much better you'll feel after it. I'll find a shell for you today.

Love to all at the Inn. Will tell you about it later... um, if you like! Wish I could post a cake for everyone to share but I can't seem to get it to 'stick' so, please imagine the cake you'd fancy and we'll enjoy it round the fire or pool later... what's the weather like there? We have to share the one from Lucky anyways! Thanks!

Love FMF xx

Comment

Working...
                    X