Friday - Oct. 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday - Oct. 26

Everyone: I know it's late...6:36 PM, EST, but I didn't want to let this daily thread go. I've had a busy & stressful week, but I stayed sober (though today I had my first temptation thought). I don't think I would have acted on it, but thank God there was no wh. wine in the house. Love, Mary
    Day 21 just about completed.
    Wisdom, Courage, Strength
    October 3, 2012

Friday - Oct. 26

You're doing a great job Mary, keep it up. Stay strong and focused. 21 days is fantastic!

Comment

Friday - Oct. 26

Great on 21 days, Mary. Yes, that is why I could never have alcohol in the house. I'd never have achieved any length of sobriety with AL hanging round.

You are great to keep starting this thread.

Hi, Chief!!

It's been very rainy for two whole days here. Normally that would get me down, but we need it so badly. I just wish it wasn't so cold. Brrrrrrrr!

I seem to have reached a plateau with my physical therapy, and now I'm starting to get irritated. I'm sick of being in pain. It's not horribly bad pain, but it is ALWAYS THERE, even when I'm asleep. So I'm always tired. At first it was kind of interesting, but now I'm starting to get pissed off, and I feel like I could just weep with vexation at times.:boohoo: Oh well. END OF RANT.

I hope everyone is well.

Hugs,:l

Kathy
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
      X