THE INN FOR 30 HOUSE RULES AND SUNDAY SHOUT OUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Sunday Morning from the INN for 30.

It is our tradition here to post the House Rules on Sunday and also to Shout Out our days of abstinance.

First the house rules:

Hello guests and welcome to the Inn for 30

The Inn for 30 is a gathering place for those who wish to remain AF (alcohol free) for 30 consecutive days.

Please come in and get comfortable, we have many rooms and encourage you to choose one that suits your tastes.

We do ask that all guests observe the house rules which are as follows:

1) All guests will respect, support and encourage each other during their stay.

2) While all guests are encouraged to enjoy the rumpus room, the padded walls are not meant to encourage head banging. If you are feeling really crazy or really craving, come here and talk to someone!!

3) Unfortunately, we have an unwanted inhabitant who occasionally slips up on unsuspecting guests. His name is Al-(coholic) . If Al does happen to ?get you? (you have a slip) you will not be asked to leave. However, you will be sent to the Wreck Room a place where I?m sure you will not want to linger.

4) We have a fully equipped exercise room, but because your current proprietor is a lazy slug, I suggest that you get you read the booklets scattered about the room or ask someone who knows about that kind of stuff. The only ?exercise? we require of our guests is that you keep track of your AF days, any way you want to from * to :moon:
    5) Our nutritionist/cook is currently on leave for a gastric bypass so it?s pretty much up to you to get your own meals. However, we will have Sunday dinner together for our Sunday Shout Out where the rules will be reviewed for the newcomers and AF days will be posted.

6) Have Fun, Don?t Drink, No running or Diving around the Pool!!

Ok Next is the where the INN-mates. Shout out their days of abstinance loud and proud

Everyone Have a Great Sunday!! Attached files [img]/converted_files/13522=3698-attachment.gif[/img]

Day one for me again.
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hi Cindi-
      Just posted to you on ODAT. I'm day 3, so we're pretty much starting again together. Thank God this Inn doesn't chuck you out. And I hate that wreck room. What happened to your stars? I liked looking at all the gold ones, and geez, October was almost blinding with just a couple missing! Still looked darn good to me! We can forge on together.

Morning Rob! Innkeeper Supreme! I've had a rough patch this week as all of you know, and without your help both before and after, it would all be so much worse. Thank you for listening and cheering me up. And I still feel miles and miles away from how I felt 3 weeks ago, so I'm claiming my 3 days, but with a somewhat restrained shout: 3 DAYS!!!! Yay!!!!

luv to all :h , wonder xx

Comment

Hi Rob, Cindi, & Wonder:
        Cindi & Wonder: You can start again. What's the alternative?...giving up is not an option. You can do this. The stumbles along the way are just a part of the journey (I think I read that somewhere...I'm sure I didn't make it up myself). Sometimes I fear that you won't come back to MWO because of a small slip. I've seen it happen...but you know that nobody here judges anything you do. So, keep coming, reading, & posting. Don't let the beast get you down. Love, Mary (day 23)
        Wisdom, Courage, Strength
        October 3, 2012

Comment

Good Morning INNmates- Its a bright cold October morning here!!

DB2- You've gained more than you've lost. Just keep moving forward. You can do this. Don't give up!! We're all here for you.

Wonder- Love the new Avitar!! Very classy! I'm so glad that you recognize how much you've grown over the last three weeks. Your enthusiasm and sense of fun help to keep this place lively.

Chief - You are a man of principle and conviction. We all admire and respect you for speaking your mind. Your commitment to remaining AF and helping others remain AF is commendible.

MM - I cannot and will not speak for Chief, but what I heard in his post was frustration. What I heard in yours was indicision. Nobody here is judging you. You are the only person who can decide how to live your life. I for one have gained much insight from your posts over the time that I've known you.

Suze- Hope you are feeling better, hope you got to snatch a few items from the buffet before they were all gobbled up.

Finding - Hope your legs are ok today from all the dancing!! All that fresh fruit from the buffet might help to stave off the wicked cold.

Have a great day all
          Love and Peace
          Rob

Comment

Hi All -- I have been in the infermary most of the time but cannot believe that I am on Day 8!!!!

Thank you for your support -- Rob, Suze, Wonder, Cyndi thanks for cheering me on!
            My REAL Doc has put me on an antibiotic and the label says NO ALCOHOL so I am on it for 7 days!!!!!!

I plan to work on staying hydrated and getting some healthy eating habits during this time!
            Have agreat Sunday All!

BabyGirl

Comment

Good morning Innmates! I am off to the gym but will catch you all later. Make it a great day!

xo

Comment

Hi, just checking back in if that's alright with you guys!! Been away for a week's holiday but I missed The Inn!!! Looking forward to catching up on last week's posts and the antics of all the staff......but I just want to shout "I'M ON DAY 28!!!!!"

I did 42 days May/June then tried to moderate but losing dad meant I was soon back to my old ways. After more than a few slips, I have finally got my act together and have been alcohol free since 1st October. I intend to book myself in for the next 30 too. Abstinence is a way of life for me now. It's good to be back!

Janicexxx
                AF since 9 May 2012
                Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

Oh Cindi hun...can't 'see' what happened...rushing out of the door...but just wanted to send a hug - and to everyone - and say, get back on your horse girl...it's going to be OK. I belieive in you. Catch up later but if you read this in the mean time....firm but loving smiles from me...

FMF xx
                  :heart: c: :heart:
                  "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Morning All!

Sorry, didn't get here yesterday at all, very busy day. Thought about everybody lots, though. BG - sure hope you feel better sooon, you've had a rough go.

Good to see everyone, congrats to those with big numbers to shiout out, and for those who don't have big numbers - the improtant things is that you are still trying. Every day is a new beginning, and big hugs to anyone who is really struggling.:l

Back later, & remember, we are in this together
                    The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

Sheeshh! Sorry about the spelling. Obviously, I REALLY need that coffee!
                      The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

Thanks Hannah -- I appreciate you looking out for me!
                        Baby Girl is feeling very good today! I have had a rough go yes! I joined you all at the Inn and had several slips before getting it to catch!

Funny, I brought home a toy poodle pup about that same time ( I rescued the poodle because I wanted a companion for my pug ) Anyway, he has been potty training and i have been AF training -- we are now both "getting it" He has help because the pug is trained & I have help from all of you!!! Thank you!

Hope all have a great day! BabyGirl

Comment

I posted on MM's Taking A Break Thread in General. I apologize to all if I've offended anyone. That was not my intention..

Don

Comment

Sweet Sixteen Days AF for me! Thanks to everyone here for support and encouragement. I've had a few tricky moments when I've been so fed up with this blasted kidney infection that I've really wrestled with wanting a drink to blot it out for a while. Coming here and reading the posts has kept me on the straight and narrow...thanks :h

Love to everyone......keep on keeping on!:l

Suze x
                            Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Wow!!! Love reading these shout outs!!

SUZE - YAY!!!!! Happy sweet sixteen!!! You look mahvelous!

Chief - I know where your heart is :h . And it's a heart of gold :h :h

Hi Janice - Welcome back! 28 days!!! Yipeee!!!!! Sooo cool!

And BG- 8 days!!!! yay!!! you sound so good!!

And shout outs to Hannah, FMF, Lucky and Rob - - luv all you guys,
                              wonder xx

Comment

Working...
                              X