Halloween at the Inn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halloween at the Inn

Good morning everyone - first up today!! Its a dreary morning in England but think it might brighten up later. Hope everyone had a good day yesterday and feeling optimistic about a new month at the Inn.

Really looking forward to tonight's party, off to find a costume - loved yours Hannah!!

love & best wishes,

Janicexxx
    AF since 9 May 2012
    Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Halloween at the Inn

Good morning Janice and all other fellow Inn mates.

Busy day ahead so just a quick hello. Really looking forward to the party tonight. Have to check out tomorrow for a few days as going to visit my outlaws. Hope my room will be available when I get back next week.

Rustop

Comment

Halloween at the Inn

Hi All - Running late, Get to head to the dentist. Back soon to catch up and start decorating.
      Everyone have a BOOOOOOTIFUL DAY

Comment

Halloween at the Inn

Happy Halloween everyone!!

I am going to be sad and lonely tonight because I will not be with my little ones watching them run from door to door in their costumes and seeing all the other little ones in the neighborhood.

I doubt if it is going to be a whole lot of fun here at the Holiday Inn Express. :upset:

Oh well. Just feeling sorry for myself. This, too, shall pass.

Love to all,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Halloween at the Inn

Hi All! Janice thanks for getting us going this morning!

I am starting to hop around like I am a new woman -- DAY 11
          Oh my goodness!!! Innmates I would not be here oif it weren't for youi!!!!!

Love Halloween -- I heard on the news that it has surpassed New Year's Eve as far as amount of alcohol purchased. I also heard that the average Halloween trick or treat bag has 14,000 calories!!!! Lots of love! BabyGirl

Comment

Halloween at the Inn

Hey, my friends... Quck check in.. I, too am off and running withmy little goblin

backlater for a real check in and help with the decorations -Oh, and pick up my COSTUME!

MM
            Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Halloween at the Inn

Happy Halloween Inner's!

Baby G - your post made my morning!! 11 DAYS!!!!! Yay!!!!

Cindi - Sorry you won't be with the little ones tonight. Who would want to miss that?!?! sniff sniff. Hope you'll be here with us later.... we'll keep you company.

Hi Janice, rustop, rob and MM - see you at the party!!

Last night was fun - went to see "Jersey Boys" - a great show!! A musical about the careers of Franki Valli and the Four Seasons. It was great! And all the AF vibes you guys sent worked like a charm - it's day 6 for me and AL can kiss my u-know-what!

I'm going to work on my costume now. I hope AL doesn't show up tonight in a costume and try to trick us!

Luv, Wonder xx

Comment

Halloween at the Inn

Wonder, your post made MY day! Thank you!!!! Baby

Comment

Halloween at the Inn

Thanks Baby!

*****ALERT*****

I hear from a secret intelligence source, that AL may try to penetrate our security tonight. He's planning on taking advantage of our costume party - coming in a friendly-looking costume to trick us! Here's what he's planning on wearing......

So if you see a Garden Gnome tonight - bash it on the head with the nearest blunt object and alert Chief, Max, or any other security personnel IMMEDIATELY!

phew! Attached files [img]/converted_files/358568=2357-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Halloween at the Inn

I'm trying out some costumes.......... what do you think?

A little too, um...., 'realistic'? Bad taste? Attached files [img]/converted_files/358569=2358-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Halloween at the Inn

Good afternoon everyone, I think I may have been up before you Janice, I was at work
                      at 6.30. I had a good day yesterday, and so far today. I won't be doing anything exciting
                      this evening. Well done on 11 days baby G. Hope your not too sad Cindi, I know how you
                      feel, I won't see my little one's either, but we do have a bonfire/fireworks party planned
                      for the weekend ( we still celebrate Guy Fawks night ). Your evening sounded good Wonder, hope the dentist was not too bad Rob.
                      Love to all . Paula. xx

Comment

Halloween at the Inn

OMG Wonder, where do you get them from? how will you walk.?

Comment

Halloween at the Inn

Hi all,

Just about to dash off to the classroom parties.

Cindy and Paula, I'll send some silly kid vibes your way. My Aunt, who's ex has her kids tonight is coming over to spoil mine. Do you have any niece's or nephew's you can borrow?

Wonder, I will keep an eye out for the Garden Gnome. He is sure to lurking in my neighborhood. And, that costume brings back really bad memories. I was one of the stupid ones to have natural childbirth. Ouch!

Rob, hope the dentist was kind to you and he didn't look at all like Steve Martin. :H

Later

Laura
                          Humor is just another defense against the universe!

Comment

Halloween at the Inn

wonderworld;217320 wrote: I'm trying out some costumes.......... what do you think?

A little too, um...., 'realistic'? Bad taste?
                            you know the saying men spend their whole life trying to get back in the womb :H
                            You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Halloween at the Inn

Oh Lord you guys break me up. Back from the dentist, and the party decoration store and the grocery store. I was going to grab a burger to eat quickly at home and decided- Screw this man, covered the frozen foods the best I could with my emergency blanket and went the the Chinese Buffett.

The whole dentists office staff was dressed up for Halloweeen, their theme was TOY STORY. My hyginest was dressed as the little cowgirl and my dentist was dressed as Woody, one of the other hygenests was dressed as Buzz Lightyear. The receptionist was Mrs. Potato Head and most of the office staff were dressed as Barbie. When my paperwork got mislaid going from one hand to another we joked about them being in character.

Of course the joke is on me. I need to have a crown put on and for insurance purposes, we decided that it would be better to do it before the end of the year. So we made the appt. I left, stopped to visit with my daughter at her job on the way to the store and it hit me---I had made the appointment for TOMORROW morning!! Needless to say, as soon as I'm off here, I will be calling the dentists office to change that. Actually, I've got a lot to say so I'll change the appt first.

Back in a few
                              Love and Peace
                              Rob

Comment

Working...
                              X