Wasn't that a party????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't that a party????

This is so unusual, no one has posted this morning yet? Hope I am not cross posting with anyone!

Well, wasn’t that a party! And stone cold sober too - goes to show you we don’t need to drink to have fun! Although, I swear, I have a sugar hangover!

You know, there was barely a peep out of the men last night - wonder why? ‘Fraidy cats!

Well, Innies,, it was a hoot. Why can’t it be Halloween every day? (Because we’d all weigh 500 pounds because of all that candy?). I feel sorry for Martha and the rest of the housekeeping staff who have to clean up all that mess - oops, better make tracks before she “recruits” me!

So, back to the grind. See ya all later - have a good day!
    The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Wasn't that a party????

Gooood morning, sunshine!!

Early to bed for us last night - we all had our sugar crash! We don't eat sugar much, so we all have a bit of a tummy ache this morning..

Is the INN done, now?

MM
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Wasn't that a party????

Absolutely not MM--Always growing and changing, just like us!!

Comment

Wasn't that a party????

Groooovy!
        Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Wasn't that a party????

Don't mean to add to the confusion but it makes more sense to me to post on the Nov 1 at the Innn thread.

Comment

Wasn't that a party????

uugghh...... why did I eat all that sugar...... (um, because it was there?)........ more coffee....where's the aspirin...... I hope I never see another butterfinger.....
            mornin MM, Rob and Hannah...... yaawwwn.......... mumble mumble mumble......

Comment

Wasn't that a party????

Hey guys - no sugar crash for me; always have lots anyway....hee hee! (NOT the attitude I know!) Actually, chocolate...those ughy jelly thingies.....foul. All chemicals and soap! Gave those to the T. or T. kids! (On the basis that they prefer them!)

So, full of chocolate raisins. Not been able to eat those since I was a child - but with no booze goes less bloat....so, I'm LOVIN' them!

Hannah love, PERLEEZE! That weird doubly pic is HORRIBLE!!!!!!! Not for me that one!

Love to all
              FMS xxx
              :heart: c: :heart:
              "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Working...
              X