Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latecomer to the Inn...

Hi there, :new:
    Never been brave enough to join an abs group before! It's Sunday morning where I am and I find myself on day 9AF.. so decided to join you all!
    Am feeling a bit flat - nothing much to say - need to go for a walk.. hope to make it through to end of the month and change my handle!
    It will take me a little while to get to know you all so i hope you don't mind if i have not much to say for a bit. Am looking forward to the time when that good healthy feeling kicks in :rays: Lots of you are big inspirations. Thank you for being there!
    Love :h
    Suze

Latecomer to the Inn...

Congrats on day 9! Glad you are joining the AF world - we can use all the support we can get (and give)..

MM
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Latecomer to the Inn...

Hi Fickle and welcome!! Nine days is pretty great. Can't wait to get to know you. Don't be too shy, we don't bite. Well I'm still really not too sure about Hannah/Deb since Halloween, but we pass out silver crosses at the door.

Love and Peace
      Rob

Comment

Latecomer to the Inn...

Welcome Fickle,

Never late to the Inn. 9 Days AF, I'd say your early for the NOvember rush.
        Flatness is fairly common at 9 days. I know I was less than myself for the first 14 days. It seems that for many around 15-20 days the energy returns or even boosts. Walking definately helps.

Good luck.

July

Day 100 AF

Comment

Latecomer to the Inn...

Hi Fickle -

Always room at the inn! I'm on day 9 too! Way to go! Join us at the inn tomorrow for Sunday shout outs!
          wonder

Comment

Latecomer to the Inn...

Fickle - Welcome - Please join us in the Inn thread - I'm afraid you will get lost out here on your own - just look for the thread in the mornings, and join in! Glad to have you, always more room at the Inn!
            The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

Latecomer to the Inn...

Hi Fickle and CONGRATULATIONS on Day 9!!! :yougo: Looking forward to getting to know you!

DG
              ODAT
              Day 4 AF
              Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
              Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Latecomer to the Inn...

Thanks all,
                Shall try to keep up!

Comment

Latecomer to the Inn...

Fickle - Go to the Inn thread and post your Sunday Shout Out (your AF days). We want you there!!! 9 days is FANTABULOUS !
                  luv wonder xx

Comment

Working...
                  X