THE INN FOR 30 HOUSE RULES AND SUNDAY SHOUT OUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WW.. I am also a Libra - CRAZY! I also need balance symmetry and BEAUTY. Libras are usually beautiful people.. heehee

MM
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

yes, we are extraordinary..........

Comment

Hey MM and WW! I am also a libra! But my initial don't work - H? Where do you go with that? But yes, I am probably the most Libra like Libra you will ever meet - can see both sides of every arguement, see beauty in common things, and create it with common things, love symmetry, peace, and tranquility - as my hubby says, hate change ....
        The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

Lovely Libras.... :h
          Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

I am so mesmerized by Wonder's angel (HEY! That angel is for sharing, right??? ) that I forgot all the names and days and stuff to congratulate everyone! So please ALL, accept my HUGE congratulations on your AF days.

Hannah, thank you so very much for my puppy angel! Yes I am happily married, but I have not yet gone blind. (and trust me...Mr. Doggy has not gone blind either LOL)

Rob that is some fabulous feast!

Wonder I umm.....did I already say that I umm...love your new avatar???? If you share your angels and other men, I will absolutely share any good man pant wedgie pics. The Skate Canada folks must not have allowed any press in there because so far, pictures seem few and far between. But knowing rabid figure skating fans, I'm quite sure an eye popping, laughter inducing picture will surface, and you gotta know I will share it!

Just for Satori and the boys, I will also be watching out for one particular ice dance costume where I thought the woman was gonna be showing massive cleavage both coming and going if you know what I mean. And this was in her "Folk Dance" costume!

Day 4 AF was SO much easier than yesterday, by a very long country mile. I love you guys!! I'm off to claim day 4 in the Drink Tracker and head for my bed and a movie.

MM - I'm gonna check out your links and melatonin info, etc. more thoroughly tomorrow - but thanks for sharing!

Nighty night!

DG
            ODAT
            Reading to ROAR into Day 5 AF!
            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Me, too... I'm going to snuggle up on the couch and watch desperate housewives..

nighty night!

MM

Comment

Hello Inn-mates,

Have a restful Sunday to all you Angels out there.

July

Comment

I can't say anything serious with this avatar

Comment

Hey INN mates!! Getting late here. Just wanted to pop in and say Congrats to everyone on their AF days, they are really racking up.

Suze- Those are some mighty powerful sticks you got there girl. Since you've been passing them out everybody has been doing great!

Since it looks like everyone else has had the sense to turn in for the night. I'll do the same.

Hope all the various sleep potients and angels give you all ---Sweet Dreams.

Love and Peace
                    Rob

Comment

Wonderworld,

I am here, gazing on your avatar and dreaming myself into a great night of "NOT SLEEPING."

Aaaahhh.

Cindi
                      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hi Guys,
                        Sorry about my post the other day. I had written one in the daily post instead of at the Inn I guess so no one really noticed. Anyway..I have 60 days today AF. I feel pretty clear and good mentally and emotionally but am in alot of physical pain unfortunately ...always something. I went to my first day of physical therapy and they did ultra sound on my back, neck and ankle and iced everything. they wanted me to go three days a week...when I showed up for my next appointment there was a fax from my insurance company expecting me to make co-payments at each visit which make the whole thing impossible, so there goes that. Now all I've got is the Baclofen and Ultram for muscles and pain and they don't do much. I see the legal aid lawyer on Wednesday morning so hope that goes ok. Guess I'll get to bed myself now. Congratulations Mary on your 30 days!!!!! So long for now.

Comment

Joining in going to try 30 days before the holidays creep up and I fall back into old habits.
                          I also want to loose a few pounds.

Day one for me,
                          Sammys

Comment

Day One

From a newbie ...
                            Woke up this morning after drinking a bottle of wine last night and passing out on the couch, and realized this is happening way more often than ever it should. I'm tired of beating myself up about it, and need to do something. It seems a week never goes by that I don't get drunk or extremely tipsy at least a couple times. I've told myself a few times that I'll not drink anything until the weekend, but haven't stuck to it. I always end up thinking after a day or two that I'm fine, I can have a glass of wine. Sometimes it's just a glass, sometimes it's just 2 glasses, but more and more often it's an entire bottle or close to it.

This morning was just different, and so I hopped on line and started googling alcoholism. This site has been a plethora of information, and it's been really inspiring reading about others' experiences. I've felt so alone with this, and I don't know who to talk to about it. I don't think I'm necessarily a full blown alcoholic, but I'm definitely a problem drinker and will eventually get there if I don't get it under control.

So, today I'm AF. It takes 30 days to break a bad habit ... so here goes.
                            Heather :new:

Comment

womynwithwings,

Great to have you on board for thirty days AF. You have joined in on a fun group that has a serious goal, welcome.

July

Day 103 AF

Comment

Woman, love the name. Pop into the Tuesday at the Inn thread or if you're ready to turn in for the night. We start a new thread every day. Tomorrow's will be something like. Wed. November 7 at the Inn.

Welcome again!!

Comment

Working...
                                X