Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday 5 November at The Inn

A fairly quiet Monday at the Inn,

Good work Chief, $4k for a great cause. The perspective is something now when you are not drinking.

DG continue collecting your stars. Those trophies in the closet will hold an endless supply.

Rob, Hannah, WW, MM, sammys (welcome), slightly suzie and all other guests............have a good night.

July

Day 102 AF

Comment

ok, my rule is, if that isn't you in the feathers... let's see the real you.... ok.... then we can really talk....
      Sorry I can't get the thought till morning... too many other causes here at work with Bloomberg today.... working with the bossman. tired
      Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

For some reason a longer post won't post! arghhhh so I'll just hi ! Love you guys! And where's babygirl?

Comment

Ok... I'm ET... and I just ate the last of the reeses pieces from Halloween... this is deadly. I am allergic to candy at some point... as it make me throw up... only my surgery in May prevents my from throwing up. So it's either misery or eeeee gads.......
          I have to give up booze.... hang overs are not an option... I can't puke. How lady like is that.
          Still love the feathers.... My third gay husband in West Hollywood would just love you.
          Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

Baby Girl just busy but still AF!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X