WED 7TH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WED 7TH

Total crappoo...did well all day then got super wasted last night. just havin a rough go at the time. did well for some time then blowing it now. not even sure why. sorry to be a bummer.
    be welll all.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

WED 7TH

You were AF before and you WILL be AF again.
    No doubt about it. Don't beat yourself up, just dust yourself off.
    FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

WED 7TH

D, I am sorry you are in such a bad place. Get back on the AF train. You will feel so much better.............
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

WED 7TH

You were doing great, Det.........you can get yourself back to AF again........we all know you can.

Much love,
        Starlight Impress x

Comment

WED 7TH

Det....hang in there chum. It's going to be a bit tough but you'll feel a hell of a lot better when you're back on track....we're here to help you pick up the pieces and get you over this bump.

Tell us more about these horrible causes when you're through and we'll all get you out the other side together.

love FMS xx
          :heart: c: :heart:
          "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

WED 7TH

hope you come out of your slump soon. it feels so good to be AF.
            much strength
            trix
            You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

WED 7TH

Been not moderating very good at all lately myself so now I am going for 30 days. Day 3 for me would be great to have you join me.

You are still golden garlic,
              Sammys

Comment

WED 7TH

Det...there's not a simple ..why
                Get back on the wagon and lets talk about it..
                You know we love you...we're not leaving like your mom did....soooo
                Heave it out here all you want....

:h Nancy "Belle"
                "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

WED 7TH

D, sending you good thoughts, and hopes that you will find the strength to go AF again, that's where you need to be right now. :l
                  The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

WED 7TH

alright Brothers and Sisters, got my AB's train ticket and I'm on it. shaky an all, but in a better place mentaly, thanks all again sooo much
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

WED 7TH

D, you would be surprised to know that we could easily trade stories on our upbringings, or lack thereof. Listen, you are 37 and I am 47, there are no words and not enough money in the world for me to pay to let me get back to where you are at 37. I have so much regret about foolishly drinking away the years as time slipped by unnoticed, tick tock. I woke up and am now 47, I can't believe it, I ve told you that before. I wish like hell I had gotten my act together at 37 like you and at 37 I, like you, knew better. I guess I just never thought things would get as bad as they got. For me the hardest part of going sober and staying sober is not the not drinking, it has been dealing with the remorse for how much of my life I wasted, voluntarily, on that crap. I don't wish that for you.
                      You had a good long AF run, come on back D.

P.S. I heard a saying the other day that has been helping me with my issue: "You are still young as long as your hopes outnumber your regrets."

Comment

WED 7TH

D - you have done it before you can do it again. I know you can. One thing I keep telling myself is that I deserve better than being drunk. I know you feel the same way too. It is hard to pick yourself up once you have fallen, but try to draw from that strength within.

Sending you strength my friend!

Comment

WED 7TH

barry;221318 wrote: "You are still young as long as your hopes outnumber your regrets."
                          Barry - great quote. Thank you..

Comment

WED 7TH

That is a great quote, Barry. I'm glad you've gotten your ticket, Deter. It's always a little shaky at first, but those days will start ticking by again, one after another.

You've had a lot of changes with your job, etc., and you've handled them beautifully. Sometimes we slide AFTER we've coped with something very well. Who knows what can set us off? The important thing is that you've come here and acknowledged it and are using our help to get back on board.

You still DA MAN!

Love,:heart:

Kathy
                            AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
                            X