Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seminar at the INN - 13 November (by FLIP!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flip...that was inspiring and cheering......no wonder you are such an adored member of MWO (you and your Wagnerian pants).

Oh yes...'issues'.....that's what it's all about at rock bottom...and we have to sort them. LOL at Don's bit about people who never drank just staying fucked up!!

You're right about the chocolate too. Damn:H

Suze x
    Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

That was wonderful Flip and thank you for sharing that. What a great success story you are! I am so happy for you and proud of you too!
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Thanks Flip. Amazing.

Comment

What can I say? Thank you so much for your inspiration, you are a wonderful lady and I want what you have achieved.
          Hugs Lori
          *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi flip!

I've been spending a few days with my daughter and with not having a computer there I was unable to read your post until today. I'm with you 100% in thinking that quitting drinking is just the beginning. I too still get days where the irrational thinking of an alcoholic wants me to go the pub and have a laugh and a joke with my old drinking buddies. I simply cannot afford to do that though because as the old saying goes it's not the 7th or 8th pint that will get ME drunk it's the first one. I connected so well with a lot of your post and thanks for your honesty in sharing your life.

Now.....What about these avatars........I'm gonna have to come up with something pretty risky to try and beat yours!!!!

Love and Happiness
            Hippie
            xx
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Working...
            X