Thursday Nov. 15th at the INN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the card!!! I think I found a good little pill - Advil Cold and Sinus.. It seems to be getting me by today.. ALL my clients today are sniffing and coughing. I am going to book a quick trip to Mexico. I think I need to sit on a beach for three days, get some sand in my toes, rest in my head and moisture in my lungs.. Let's see if I can pull it off. WIsh me luck! Sorry I am whining and being so "all about me" - this too shall pass....

I'll try to be there tonight if I am awake....

xoxox

MM
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

8:00pm CST is 9:00pm EST. I'm going to open the chat room at about 8:30 Est. Also, for those who cannot get into chat, you have to have JAVA installed on your computer. I'm sure you can download it online.

Don

Comment

Thanks Chief. And thanks to everyone for welcoming me back to earth (and to my room with the lovely fresh flowers). My
        trip was not fun.

Poor MM!!!! I really hope you get better quick. Here's a steaming bowl of soup.....

and a steaming eucalyptus towel......

Hope you are able to get some good rest tonight.

Luv ww xx Attached files [img]/converted_files/367963=2460-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/367963=2461-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/367963=2462-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Hey guys. Good thing Hannah and Wonder are back, I just have not had time to be here today and must rush off again to get ready for the meeting.

I'll get back as soon as I can.

MM- get better soon, Love the idea of Mexico.

Chief- Thanks buddy, I owe you one

For those of you confused about timezones, there are websites that show timezones for the US that you may find helpful.

Love and Peace
          Rob

Comment

THE DOGGY IS BACK!! I'm really getting tired of the Wreck Room, but only *I* can stop the Frickin' Flippin' madness that keeps taking me there.

I LOVE you guys. There must me SOME value to "half-assed-ness" so my new goal for the remainder of November is for November to be 50% AF. That's better than 100%.....bad.

On a positive note, I'm LOVIN' Curves for exercise. I'm tellin' ya what - when some of these women talk about success = health improvements (i.e. 70+ years old and lost over 100lbs in the last 1.5 years) what's MY stinkin' problem? Curves has been good for me so far, and I think will continue to be a good "solid thing" in my self improvement "dig your ass out of the friggin' ditch" program.

Outa the Wreck Room..

DG
            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

DG!

Hey, DG, good to see you. Keep on coming here, don't get any silly notion that you can't come here if you are less than perfect - don't know about you, but I sure ain't!

Yeah, isn't Curves great? I luv, luv, luv it. So much more fun than the torturetrack and dreadmill, don't you think? Hey, this will be you in no time!

The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

Tkeene, I think you are 3 hours earlier than EST., so 9:00pm would be 6:00pm your time

Don

Comment

Tell me all about it and enjoy the Chat!! I've found I can 'do' Chat on the desktop poota but not the little laptop....(my friend!) But it'll be abour 3am here.....and the eyelids are drooping as it's 00.30 here and there's a Friday to attend to tomorrow!

Love to all....say hello in there from me someone!!...?

(DG - stick around lovely lady....you're just fine and will get there. Remember we have the choice of being right or being human and humans are human, only Dog is Dog....in your way, in your time you'll get there....we're all in this together and numbers are powerful things! x)
                  :heart: c: :heart:
                  "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Hi all!

made it through the day.. but going to bed soon. Iam going to try and stay up for the seminar, but we shall see.

Thanks all you well wishers!!

DG- glad you are back in action WE LOVE YOU, TOO! Half assness is better than just plain throwing in the towel. You are a fighter..:boxer:

So, take off the green suit.. go to the lovely shop in the lobby and pick out something snappy, and meet us for some sparkeling water an dlow carb snacks by the indoor pool...

Glad you are back!:h :h :h

xoxoxox

MM
                    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Welcome back, Doggygirl...we freshened up your room for you, new fluffy bathrobe, delicious bath oils, big basket of ripe fruits and a little chocolate....have a nice chill out.

I've left half a stick for you....to beat Al with for your 50%

Suze x
                      Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Working...
                      X