Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fri Nov 16 at The Inn

Good evening Inn-Mates,

Peper great job on Friday night number two. It is hard. I remember starting on a Friday night because I knew it would be hard and since Fridays were my excuse to reward myself (most) I knew I'd never make it if I started on another night. Something about looking at the problem directly. Great Job. It gets easier.

g2g Uncle Hall is too perfect. He will be staying w/ AL in the Inn basement from here on out.

WW, Rob, Hannah, DG, MM, Chief
    , and other guests have a great weekend and build up your reserves of AF mojo for next week.

July

Day 113 AF

Comment

Fri Nov 16 at The Inn

Wow, something in the water today?

You guys, this thread is ! today! Is it the TGIF thing?

Would love to stay and chat, but hubby wants to go out, and how bad is this - I would rather stay here and catch up on today's posts. Just briefly skimmed them.

And, since DG is being very stingy with the man wedgie pics, I decided I better share this one, - no, no, don't thank me - glad to share - enjoy.....

Damn, think I just ruined my appetitie!!!:H :H
      The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

Fri Nov 16 at The Inn

Ok Hannah- sometimes there is just too much sharing!!

Mini family crisis.= Sister found a lump in her breast, mother died of breast cancer, surgery scheduled for the 12th of Dec. Sister did not want disrupt anybodys holidays. Spent an hour on the phone with her. I think we're good. Sounds like the lump is benign.

Sweet Dreams All

Love and Peace
        Rob

Comment

Fri Nov 16 at The Inn

Good evening all. I just got my supps an kudzu in from MWO this after noon. Good timing. That didn't take long I just ordered them Tuesday!

Bethany

Day 6 AF

Comment

Working...
          X