saturday at the inn.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saturday at the inn.

thanks everyone for the support, I was allowed back yesterday, my wife is very upset with me as am I, I have no more chances, I dont want to lose everything. gunna need all the help I can get, check me back in. I will not fail again
    "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

saturday at the inn.

Glad you were able to get back home, max. I'm having a difficult time of it tonight so I think I'll read your original post over and over so I'll know the consequences I'll be facing if I decide to give in. Thanks for posting and take care.

Comment

saturday at the inn.

max glad that you went home hon and that you are on the af day.... as chief said you can do this...... i'm up to 200 of topa. but have to say if you drink during topa use and you do it too much you will eventually water down the topa effect. so remember,,, keep your topa strong and the supps.. too. saying a prayer for us all.
        :welcome:

Comment

saturday at the inn.

Max - that's wonderful. It takes time fro other to trust us that we won't drink. it is up to us.. and we CAN do it. Please stay close and stay in touch. Let us know what we can do.

What supplements are you taking? Are you taking Topa?

We are all here for you...

MM
          Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

saturday at the inn.

Max, glad to hear you're home. Hang in there, eventually your wife will come to believe that you WILL NOT drink again.
            The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

saturday at the inn.

I am taking naltrxone at the moment andsupp glut, magnesuim, primrose , dont think you can get topa here. going to see doctor again, dont think anti deps are working either
              "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

Working...
              X