SUNDAY SHOUT OUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUNDAY SHOUT OUT

At Wonder's request, I've seperated the House Rules and Sunday Shout Out. So here ya go.

Attached files [img]/converted_files/14078=2482-attachment.jpg[/img]

SUNDAY SHOUT OUT

45 AF days in a row for me. Mary
    Wisdom, Courage, Strength
    October 3, 2012

Comment

SUNDAY SHOUT OUT

7 days AF for me. ( 8 if I count today, Do we count today or just up to yesterday?)

Made it through Fri and Sat so Sun shouldn't be a problem.

Feel pretty good so far.

Bethany

Comment

SUNDAY SHOUT OUT

Today is 49 AF days for me. Janicexxx
        AF since 9 May 2012
        Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

SUNDAY SHOUT OUT

Today is Day 100!

Don

Comment

SUNDAY SHOUT OUT

back to day2
            "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

SUNDAY SHOUT OUT

38 days for Suze (I think...I'm getting sort of hazy about the counting! :H )

Suze x
              Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

SUNDAY SHOUT OUT

Don,

100 DAYS! WOW!

I am new here and am very inspired by your post and your 100 days AF!

Bethany

Comment

SUNDAY SHOUT OUT

CONGRATS AGAIN, DON!!

DAY 18....................

MM
                  Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

SUNDAY SHOUT OUT

8 days, almost 9 AF

G2G
                    Attached files [img]/converted_files/369250=2488-attachment.gif[/img]
                    "Go Placidly Amid the Noise and Haste"

Comment

SUNDAY SHOUT OUT

Congrats Chief. I like the sound of 100. Mary
                      Wisdom, Courage, Strength
                      October 3, 2012

Comment

SUNDAY SHOUT OUT

Bethany,

Count today because it is AF! Good for you and welcome to the INN.

Don way to go w/ 100 days.

This group has a way of motivating people to reach their goals whether it is 30 or forever. I know that this summer Don and I started around the same time as Starlight and just behind Satori and DoggyGirl. DG we need you to keep in stride w/ us.

For Inn-mates working on their 30 day goals please know I am with you 100%.

Day 115 AF

July

Comment

SUNDAY SHOUT OUT

OK Rob! - just had a count up....176! Wow, be comforted anyone! If I can do 176, you can!

But, that would have daunted me beyond measure at first....I did just one day (hour!)at a time at first. I just wanted to feel better, then as good tomorrow as I did yesterday...and that meant that hindsight has added up tp 176!

In total honesty. at day 147 I began to 'add in' the occasional 1 inch of white wine topped right up with fizzy water.... I don't want more and often throw it away. I am very lucky to be able to do this I know. And absolutely know I could not have made that decision successfully at anything under 100 days. So....... what I am saying is, I think that would have 'helped' me to know that, one day, I might have accomplished that many days totally AF and find myself at a point of a 'measured decision'. I was terrified of the decision being made for me that, 'That was that....drink caput for ever...." There are things you can't know 'from the front' but had I known it, it would have made it 'easier' I am sure. And the 'inner-power' that comes from making your own decision is ......well, good! This is mine - at the moment anyway! If I start wanting all that drink and more....I STOP! (Satori's decision is AF for instance.....but it's HIS!)

So, I dare to post this here.... and wish everyone the 'ooomph' to get to that place...the place of YOUR decision of how to live each day instead of The Beast's....... (stupid beast...arrogant little fart!!!!)

May The Beast stay in his box!

Love and hugs
                          FMS xxxx
                          :heart: c: :heart:
                          "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

SUNDAY SHOUT OUT

BTW - just thinking....(who? Me!?) and wondering why 'alcohol' still seems to occupy my mind more than I would like, but less than it did....and only because I am ever wary of That Beast!!

176 days of new life....not long compared to....
                            9,125 days since I started to drink anything.
                            2,290 days since I began to think, this isn't normal social drinking; it's on the heavy side of normal.
                            176 days ago was the end of a period of 365 days of serious drinking.......And the end of 30 days of crazy drinking....And the end of 4 days of damn nearly killing myself.....

So, no wonder I still think about it - the having, the not having, the memories, the shame, the guilt and the huge relief not to be there anymore!!!

Keep going...it's ever so much nicer out here!!!
                            :heart: c: :heart:
                            "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

SUNDAY SHOUT OUT

confused.. think it's sunday there but monday here?? I was day one yesterday (sunday) but day 2 today.. monday here!!

Comment

Working...
                              X