Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday 22 November

Howdy Innmates!!
    Day 5 af successfully over for me.. off to bed early again.. job interview in the morning.
    Hoping you all awaken to a wonderful Thursday morning in your part of the world.
    Love

Thursday 22 November

Hi fellow Innmates

Great that the inn offers a 24/7 service and caters for all time zones. Beautiful morning here and have just had a lovely walk in the forest with the doggies.

Off to the boutique again!! catch you all later.

Rustop

Comment

Thursday 22 November

Goog morning all, for those who celebrate, happy thanksgiving and for those who don't happy thursday. I'm finally in the double digits for af. As of tonight I will have 11 straight days AF for a total of 19 days AF in November. The longest I have gone in over 16 years.
      Although I am very happy it is hard for me to get too excited because I'm reminded of this quote I read in a daily meditation book called "A Cherokee Feast of Days"

"the danger point comes after a victory when we think there are no more battles",

So although I'm making strides there are still many battles to be fought.

On a lighter note, have a great day.

Comment

Thursday 22 November

Cuckoo: I love the Cherokee quote. I will not take my sobriety for granted. I know it's a daily "battle" & am up to it every single day. I will not let anything get in the way of enjoying life fully present. I don't need to numb out in order to enjoy life. Take care everyone & happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it. Mary
        Wisdom, Courage, Strength
        October 3, 2012

Comment

Thursday 22 November

Fickle, forgot to wish you good luck on the job interview. Hope all goes well.

Comment

Thursday 22 November

Oh, what the hell- I'm givin the day off, if someone feel the need to start an official INN thread today have at it. Otherwise blending the threads on Thanksgiving is in my opinion a fine idea.

Fickle- Congrats on completing day 5 and good luck on the job interview!! Sweet Dreams!

Rus- Glad you're enjoying the amenities here at the INN, since we've closed the outdoor pool, we've added a new lap new lap pool .

Cuckoo- 11 Days Great!! Thanks for the Cherokee quote, something to remember. It also sounds like something Chief would like to have tatooed somewhere.

Mary- Happy Thanksgiving! I read the daily thread almost as avidly as the INN thread just to keep up with you and Kathy and the crew over here. There is indeed much to be thankful for.

Off to shower then to cook
            Love and Peace
            Rob
            Attached files [img]/converted_files/370484=2318-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/370484=2510-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Thursday 22 November

the danger point comes after a victory when we think there are no more battles"

Love it! That is a great one to remember today - thank you...

Very THANKFUL today! Day 21 here and yes that's three weeks! I also have counted the days since came back to MYO in Mid-August and other than my slippery slope in late September whilts I was moving my house, during a wildfire fire, with a broken back, and a little MODS try in October, I have had more AF days than I have had in three years. YIPEE! My body feels great, my mind is clear and I am in love with the world around me. I definately plan to continue this - it feels so much better than the old me... who was that, anyway?!

Have a wonderful day everyone. I am very thankful that you are all in my life - more than you will ever know.

My heart if full.

Namaste,

MM
              Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Thursday 22 November

GOOD LUCK, FICKLE!
                Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Thursday 22 November

Happy AF Thanksgiving
                  to my
                  fellow Americans!

gobble, gobble

Have a great AF day!

As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. ~John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Attached files [img]/converted_files/370520=2486-attachment.gif[/img] [img]/converted_files/370520=2485-attachment.gif[/img] [img]/converted_files/370520=2518-attachment.gif[/img]
                  :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Thursday 22 November

Happy Day, all -
                    Wireless at the in-laws! I can read and not get behind - hehe. Hard to concentrate with thew crowd around, so justing signing in to say Happy AF day to everyone.

G2G
                    "Go Placidly Amid the Noise and Haste"

Comment

Thursday 22 November

Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends, and a blessed day to the rest of you around the world!

I'm grateful for all of you who have helped me to stay sober for longer than I ever would have imagined. I'm grateful to have found this site almost two years ago, as it has changed my life.

Despite the ups and downs of life, I have much to be thankful for.

Love to all,:heart:

Kathy
                      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Thursday 22 November

Happy Thanksgiving ABeriginies!
                        Been a very happy AF Thanksgiving
                        sorry, haven't had a chance to catch up on the boards much with family here and all the kwaziness of holidays.
                        be well freinds
                        nosce te ipsum
                        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                        X