Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday November 27th at the INN

Hi, myfriends!

A quick check in as i literalyhave 15 minutes between work and my little angels singing program. Today was a great day. I am so grateful for my staff at the spa. It was amazing today, they all worked like little santa's helpers and the spa looks so cheerful and lovely.

I also did my weigh in and I have lost 4 pounds in two weeks with my Atkins, but the best part is that Ihave lost LOADS of inches! I did my measurements and have lost over an inch just in my tummy!

Well,gotta run... I'll try and check in later tonight!

xoxoxxo

MM
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Hello Inn-mates,

Wonderworld glad you are dealing with this directly. It is a terrible addiction and one that can kill those of us w/ the DNA that can be vulnerable to it. Fight back, fight hard. Good for you.

Cindi & Janet welcome back.

Think of this week as your prep week for December, AF?

Good luck Inn Mates in all your AF goals.

July

Day 124 AF

Comment

Hi all-

Thanks Paula - good to hear`someone relate to the family thing.
        And MM - your stars are so beautiful and you sound so good. I love that you have been so victorious this month. A powerful example. Soooo cool :h

And it's been a eally good day for me too. Thanks you guys for lending a hand. And seeing Cindi back just put the cherry on the sundae!

Hope everyone sleeps well and has sweet dreams

nighty - night
        a sleepy wonder xxoo

Comment

Working...
        X