Thursday, Nov. 29, at the Inn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, guys, the no coffee trick didn't quite work for me, still up - may as well start today's thread, no?

Thanks so much for the great party, Wonder, Rob, et al. Lots of fun, even for an old lady like me - (well, 53, maybe not ancient, but no spring chicken).

sorta like this -

As they say, only as old as you feel, and some days older/younger than others!

Although this morning, will be more like this - due to the partying of the night before - so will just roll over and sleep for a bit more -

Talk to you all later, have a cuppa on me!
    The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Good morning Hannah and all fellow inn mates

Feeling a bit tired this morning. Too much partying AF of course!!! Rushing but wanted to say good morning and have a great day.

Rustop

Comment

Morning All-

That WAS a fun party! Rob- this inn really knows how to let loose! (AF of course). I'm a little hungover from too much chocolate cake and diet coke and, well, where did those black silk boxer shorts come from that I found on the floor of my room? Did I have a chocolate cake blackout and misbehave? (again. sigh)

I did actually have a restless sleep last night with a couple of troubling dreams, so I'm up since 4:30 am too. Oh well. In pretty good spirits nonetheless. May try to sneak a short nap in somehwere today for a second wind.

And I need to rest up. I plan on celebrating MM's 30 days too. Can we get a keg of diet coke? I'm an AF party animal.

Luv you guys - hope everyone has a good day -
      wonder xx

Comment

So THAT is where my boxers went!

Satori
        xxx
        "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Good Morning All Inners,

I slept long and hard last night and woke with a splitting headache.

However, I am glad to report it is NOT a hangover just a simple head cold coming on.

I did take 6 mg Melatonin and a 500 mg L-Tryptophan before bedtime. I am not sure if that is what allowed me to sleep a whole 8 hours or if it is the cold coming on.

I think I am just going to hang around the Inn with you guys today and take it easy.

Hope all have a restful and happy AF/Mod day.

Love,
          Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Geez,

How come I never wake up with someone else's boxers by my bed??

Mumble, mumble, mumble.

Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

db2fromala;230298 wrote: Geez,

How come I never wake up with someone else's boxers by my bed??

Mumble, mumble, mumble.

Cindi
              LOL - Cindi - You are gonna have to lose those "I programme DB2 databases" chat up lines, oh - and the nerdy specs held together with tape!

Only joking! :H

Love

Satori

xxx
              "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Satori,

I'll have you know my glasses are held together with wire, NOT TAPE, how gauche!!

You know what nerds are?

Geeks that are paid to know it all. :H

Cindi
                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Good Morning INNmates!! Glad you enjoyed the party Hannah!!

Wonder- Up to your old tricks eh? Silk boxers? Gotta watch those chocolate blackouts or there will be little angles flitting around the INN.

Cindi- Before the next party we'll get you together with some of our ummm, more sociable INN mates for a makeover. Glad you slept well. Hope the cold doesn't stick around long. Did I say how great it is to have you back?

Great to see you stopping by. Cindi is right, tape how '80's!!!!

Well wonder of wonders, nothing scheduled today!! The dentist seated the permenent crown while he was making the one for the broken tooth. Long time in the dentist chair but saved me a trip back this am.

So off to battle the dust bunnies for awhile and then back here to play, YIPEE!

Love and Peace
                  Rob

Comment

Hi Innmates: I just wanted to check in & let you know that while I don't always share on this thread I often read it. Tomorrow when I put my last zero into DrinkTracker, the whole month of November will contain zeros. I haven't done that since August, as I slipped in both Sept. & Oct. I can't tell you how gratifying it is for me to see 30 zeros strung together like that. I'm well into my second 30 day AF stint & am planning a lifestyle of AF days, events, parties, conflict resolutions, stress reductions, etc. etc. I have to see that in black & white in order to continue to make this a reality. None of this would have been possible wo/MWO. Mary
                    Wisdom, Courage, Strength
                    October 3, 2012

Comment

Wonderful work, Mary...congrats!

Commiserations for the head cold, Cindi.....:l

Hi to everyone else...hope you're having a good day.

I'm sorry to say that I'm still mostly in bed with this sickie....but with it enough to wonder exactly what sort of man wears black silk boxers? I need to know just in case I find any.

Suze x
                      Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Mary, always glad to see you stop by. I'm going to track down your PAWS post. I think it will be really intersting. As usual you are facing things head on and inspiring us all.

Suze- Get better honey, Men in silk boxers, this would be them--

Check back later, laundry calling.
                        Attached files [img]/converted_files/375941=3712-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Morning again guys - sticking with my hot chocolate, no coffee today, MAYBE will sleep tonight? However, am still feeling somewhat worn out from the wonderful retirement bash we had last night.

Wonder, wonder, du du du du du du.......Who wrote the book of love.....

Rob, I think it's too late.........And Satori, does SWIMBO know what you are up to? For shame!!

You must be so happy, Rob, to be done with the dentist for a while. How are you feeling, by the way?

Seems to be a lot of cold/flue stuff flying around the inn - Cindi, hoping you are feeling better soon too.

Hi Rustop - hope you have a good day. You too Mary, always good to see you, you are such a source of strength and inspiration.

Hi Suze, boy, maybe we need to hold some sort of healing ceremony for you or something - take care, ok? Hope you are feeling better soon.

When does MM reach 30 days? Don't want to miss THAT party!!!

Well, must run and get something done around here.
                          The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

Hannah! You're so funny! I have a crazy Uncle who's a 50's music nut and whenever I see him at any family gathering he makes me sing that song in a duet with him. It's been his "thing" with me for years. A happy thought - thanks!

Off to the therapist. p.s. Rob I broke HER lunometer long ago, but God bless her, she keeps trying........

See you guys later! wonder xxx

Comment

A quick hello to all my innmates,

A very busy day !!
                              Last night was a bit of an unexpected struggle but I do believe that the harder the evening the more sweet the morning is. This morning I felt great!!!

Have a great day and evening all. Hopefully can check in later.

Janet

Comment

Working...
                              X