MM CELEBRATES 30 DAYS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MM CELEBRATES 30 DAYS!!!

Great Job MM....great job! We all knew you could do it... You're feeling the shift in thinking. I know exactly what you mean...you're really enjoying NOT drinking instead of struggling NOT drinking. The thought of drinking is a negative, isn't it?

We're all proud of you, MM...

Don

Comment

MM CELEBRATES 30 DAYS!!!

Med Ma - Sending my regards and acknowledgement of you 30 days AF - we know it not so easy to stay the course. When I read all the congrats - I think it must be nice for you to hear from so many that they are celebrating with you.

But..., I am also remembering Eastender's 30 days post and thinking, "OK, what's next? Set another goal? Reach for the next number?" Then I say, "QUIT THINKING SO DAMN HARD ABOUT IT! JUST LIVE & ENJOY YOURSELF, stupid. So, sorry Med Ma if I pulled up a little negative on your celebration thread - it just came up. (Should probably go check in at that F thread - LOL)

But I did want to tell you I enjoy your posts and feel some similarity to things you say. For you to say today that you are feeling more ALIVE is a huge encouragement. After my little blip in the previous paragraph, I will take your new ALIVE and let it push me through another AF day - it was getting a little tricky. Thanks for making it to 30 and being an encouragement to me.

Here's to ya!

Go2Goal Attached files [img]/converted_files/376909=2541-attachment.gif[/img]
      "Go Placidly Amid the Noise and Haste"

Comment

MM CELEBRATES 30 DAYS!!!

MM, Congratulations on 30 days!! You're doing great!

LZ

Comment

MM CELEBRATES 30 DAYS!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you guys sooooooooooooo much!!

I am on a "date" w/ hubby tonight - no kiddos, so I am sneaking here....

I am so happy - my man is also not drinking with me.. It's like a new honeymoon for us after almost 8 years!!

Thank you all, and I promise I wil catch up with everyone on Monday - my day offf!

xxoxoxo

NAMASTE,

mm
          Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

MM CELEBRATES 30 DAYS!!!

MM
            Namaste
            Thank you for all your inspiration and encouragement
            Congratulations!!
            Hope you have a wonderful evenig!

Comment

MM CELEBRATES 30 DAYS!!!

MMama,
              Congrats! Hope your date was fantastic.
              Very proud of you.
              Dx
              * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

MM CELEBRATES 30 DAYS!!!

Way to go Mama!!!!
                I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

MM CELEBRATES 30 DAYS!!!

Congradulations on your 30 days MM!!!

You ROCK!!!!

Bethany

Comment

MM CELEBRATES 30 DAYS!!!

trixietrack;231193 wrote: how yous ring a banana?:H
                    Oh Trixie....it's an old English custom.....we do it all the time

Suze x
                    Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Working...
                    X