I NEED YOUR VIBES TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is my day 4 after my big slip.. and my little AL brain was talking to talk to me last night.. no problem. I just went to bed. However, today at 2pm I am hosting a BIG christmas party at the spa for a business in town - yes, it is the WINE COMPANY! The lovely owner of the Wine Company is bringing 10 of the ladies that work for her to the spa for wine, food and spa treatments. All of the girls are taking cabs to the spa so they can drink the amazing assortment of wines that they are bringing over. They will be there for 4 hours and I am the hostess.. AAAAAAAARRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK.... I can do this. I am going to stop and get some sparkeling Limeade (my very expensive imported corked Limeade, yes they make it).. I will be the ONLY one not drinking!!!

I need VIBES FROM AROUND THE GLOBE FOR THIS ONE!!

I can do it, I can do it, I can do it, I can do it.....

I am going to load up on l-glut, my vitamins, and take my Topamax at 12 noon today. And even though we are having it catered, I will eat before I go so I am really full!

I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be back later to report I DID IT!!

MM
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

YOU ABSOLUTELY CAN DO THIS MM!!!

Comment

Right On MM!!! I KNOW you can do it!!!
      Here are some super duper high power vibes.......

:wings:

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((( MM is AF and Serene All DAY))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

:lilangel: :lilangel: :lilangel:

and delightfully sipping limeade, gliding through day, on the wings of angels.....

big hugs Mama!
      wonder xx

Comment

LOVELY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

You are going to do fine. You've got a plan. The point is to stick to it. Don't let that voice inside change it. Know we're behind you-you can do it!
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

think of it, you are the hostess, the hostess should always be aware and ready to help and serve everyone , she should look happy, and well dressed at the party. If you are drunk or high it will be difficult to be on your toes.
            Stay sober. that lemonade sound delicious.
            you will be ok. and if they ask, tell them that you are on antibiotics and smile , cause being sober is better than being sloppy drunk:goodjob:

Trix
            You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

I have no doubt.....

MedMa -

I know you will be fine - you have a great plan. Enjoy the limeade and you very own bubbles. Many here have said its only the first few minutes and I found that to be true last weekend. Just follow your plan and it will go along with grace. You have all our hugs and here's a little protector for you:

Go2Goal Attached files [img]/converted_files/384473=2784-attachment.jpg[/img]
              "Go Placidly Amid the Noise and Haste"

Comment

Feeling the vibes and stronger!!!

Thank you!

Namaste,

MM

Comment

Stay Calm, don't panic MM. You have a great plan in place. Take a deep breath and think of how good you will feel when you wake up tomorrow with no hangover, no regrets. You are strong. Enjoy the delicious limeade and have fun hosting a wonderful party!

good luck and sending lots of good vibes your way.

Comment

OK.. I'm off...... be back later.... xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Comment

You can do it MM. You have a good plan...stick to the plan.

Don't let The Beast put it in your head that drinking is an option. It's not an option. You don't drink, so don't make this harder than it is. Stop the internal debate. That's what AL wants, for you to acknowledge that MAYBE you could take a drink. Take it off the table. It's all a frame of mind thing.

The lady who owns the Wine Company is the one who is "obligated" to take a drink of wine, but you aren't. In fact, it would appear more responsible and professional if you were not drinking and were focusing on making sure everything was perfect for her and her "clients". This is a great way for you to look good.

Stay focused. There is no struggle. Tell The Beast there are plenty of women there he can latch on to...you're just not one of them.

Don

Comment

Meditation Mama look at it this way: what if you went to a fancy dinner and they served a cheese course but you are allergic to cheese. would you feel aweful and stressed out? nope! just say cheese isnt your thing and enjoy the rest of the wonderfull evening. there is so much to enjoy. slow down...breath....enjoy!

Tough times don't last. Tough people do!
                        nosce te ipsum
                        (Know Thyself)

Comment

I have no doubt you will have this party and do fantastic! No doubt at all!

Comment

OK.. out of the shower, looking lovely and feeling strong!!!!!!!! Thanks, guys.. I'm off to MY party - I am going to have it my way, as ol' Blue Eyes would say - lots of wonderful food and Limeade...

xoxoxox

You will all be there with me..

MM

Comment

You can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it,.......OH YES YOU CAN!!!!!
                              Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Working...
                              X