The Inn, Monday, December 10th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good luck rob, still struggling a bit here though I havent had a drink today, think I will go outside and make some stuff for a bit of a release luv ya

max
    "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

Had to reply:

4) Kids! Kids are my favorite antedote at Christmas. If the grown-up thing gets irritating, boring, stressful - I play with the kids. I probably belong with them anyway. They're fun and they don't drink. And they really appreciate the attention.

5) REALLY thinking it through. If I'm tempted - I can play the tape in full detail in my mind. I know how it ends and it's gross.ey

One, if you guys are really tempted, go play with some children. They don't drink and they "get it."

Two, If you really want to drink and get blitzed for Christmas and New Year's remember, " I know how is ends and it is GROSS!!"

I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hi Guys,
        Hope you've been ok. Things have been very insane for me. My mom and I have been sending poison e-mails back and forth and it's taken all my energy away. I've shared my responses with my neighbors and caseworker but I don't really think they get it completely. It's been pretty painful and draining. I don't feel like drinking but I do feel like somehow escaping, I must admit. Luckily my neighbor invited me to spend Christmas with her family so I won't be alone, but it just isn't the same as your own family and kids and all...ya know?? I did send my daughter her presents out in the mail last week, so she probably has them by now. Tomarrow I go to the first custody workshop so I have to get up early and take lots of notes.
        I just feel so drained and depressed right now. I want some way to escape from the pain I am feeling but there doesn't seem to be a way out. I love my Mom but I can't take the abusive remarks and critisism. She takes no ownership for her part in making things what they are. I don't wan't to go into great detail and bore you all but the past is pretty tragic. The Thankgiving holidays turned pretty ugly and found me back home in Pa instead of finishing the holiday out with my family.
        I am sorry Rob to hear about your friend, I hope that things turn out ok for her...I will be praying for her..

Comment

Working...
        X