Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking a bit of a break......

Hello, my friends...

I have returned from seeing my acupuncturist and am about to go to see my therapist - big day for Mama. I had a very long and intesnse session with my acupuncturist and I have decided that I need to make some immediate changes. Not really changes for me, more like getting back to my practice. I have been spinning for a few months and got so wound up that I just need some personal time. So, I have made a new plan. I am going to do some work sent to me by my Buddhist Teacher - that is one hour each morning. It is very intense work, so I need to stay focused and quiet. I am also going back to Yoga. I will do that when I am finished with my meditation. I will now not be going into the spa until mid-day. I have a wonderful staff, I need to let them take over for a while, and they are happy to do so. In the evenings I need to focus on my family. I have been directing them, not really being present with them. I have been harsh and not very loving. This makes my heart sad.

All said, I have been living too much inside my head and trying to fight battles that need not be fought. Giving too much power to certain aspect of my life. I know in my heart and soul that most things take care of themselves. I have to let go and just "be" for a while. This is not true with my battle with alcohol, that one I will continue to fight, but in a way sent to me by my Teacher. I have to follow this path right now. I started this before, but got scared - for good reason. But it is time to deal with this. No more running.... I am ready.. I will not drink, I feel confident in this. I know what I need to do and I MUST be AF to do it. I plan to cancel any further parties for the Holidays. This has been my downfall for the past few weeks, and it is just not as important as being AF and free. I wish to spend the Holidays AF and present with my family and most of all with my self, my tru self.

I will definately check in occasionally, but for a few weeks I need to be in intense practice, and for me that means remianing focused and not to much talking.

I love you all very much and will hold all of you in my heart.

Namaste,

MM
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

And you will be in our hearts, MM..........have a peaceful, enlightening time :hug:

Suze x
    Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

great MM it's good to stay focused and to clear your head and just be. good luck

peace and light
      You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

I wish you peace and serenity.

(I will, however, miss your humour)

Comment

All the best to you MM. See you when you pop in.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

MM, you will be missed! Check in when you can. Have a very Merry Christmas!

Comment

Good luck with your journey MM!
              Wishing you peace and serenity-
              wonder xx

Comment

Sounds like you have a great plan laid out for yourself. Enjoy your holiday season and check in when you feel up to it.
                I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

MM, I wish you the best! Look forward to seeing you around. Namaste
                  "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

What in the heck does Namaste mean anyway?

Comment

:l MM, you know we only want the best for you. You need to do what you need to do, and we wish you well.

Will be looking forward to seeing you here again
                      The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

MM,

I understand completely. You have to do what you have to do. We will be with you in Spirit and wish you all the best.

Comment

Wishing you an amazing journey. Be peaceful and know we are thinking of you.

Love and light
                          FMS xx
                          :heart: c: :heart:
                          "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

I hope this time is just what you need, MM. I wish you peace and serenity. I think it is very wise not to participate in any more parties for now.
                            AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Take care of yourself, MM. You know where we'll be...

Comment

Working...
                              X