Wed. - Dec. 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wed. - Dec. 12

Thanks all for your kind responses. You all have been a great help in keeping me focused and for that I am grateful. I really want to make it to 100 days AF in a row as I have never been able to make it that far. I like it here at MWO, the people here are really nice.

This time I am taking Gaba, Glutamine, 5htp and the Kudzu which I didn't the other times and it does seem to be helping (less spacey this time).

Comment

Wed. - Dec. 12

Sorry Det we didn't get your message from your new phone, it is not working.:H

Comment

Wed. - Dec. 12

hahaha. sorry. my phone went crazy. yeah my phone did it! I'm just an innocent bystander
        geek
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Wed. - Dec. 12

Deter-did you get a new toy to play with again? Were you on the highway doing 70mph again?

Just a pop in to say hello. Busy day today-wanted to finish my x-mas shopping. Preparing for a winter storm tomorrow & then we'r going to get the "big one" on Sunday.

Have a great AF evening everyone.
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Wed. - Dec. 12

Rosalind, congratulations on making it to day 30. I think 100 days AF is a great goal to have. Best of luck on achieving your goal.

Comment

Wed. - Dec. 12

Hi Cindi and Mary, I just reached 30 days AF and I was contemplating trying moderation to see if I could do it but from your posts on this thread it looks like I would just be fooling myself to even attempt it. Thank you because now I know I won't even consider it.

Comment

Wed. - Dec. 12

Great Job Rosalind! On to 100!

Don

Comment

Wed. - Dec. 12

Congratulations All Around!

Hi all!

Congratulations Rosalind and also Cuckoosnest for making it to 30 days. Be proud of your accomplishment!

Cindy and Mary, you do seem to be on the same wavelength today!

Deter--another man and his toys! How is it that you guys just seem to get it?? I'm trying like anything to learn the online billing software for BCBS, and I think I'd rather eat nails, cause it's driving me nuts!

Breez, I hope you don't get clobbered with snow and/or ice. Winter is really starting out with a bang this year.

Anyway, just checking in to say hi and g'nite!

Hugs,:l

Kathy
                  AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
                  X