Friday December 14th at the INN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning INNmates!! Hope everyone in the bad weather areas is safe and snuggly!!

Just a quick checkin to get the thread started, will ceck in again in a few.

Love and Peace
    Rob

Just whizzing out for some Christmas shopping.....taking my old mum in her wheelchair - it's as good as a workout in the gym! :H

Grey, overcast and freezing cold here....yuck!

Could room service have some hot chocolate available for my return please???

Suze x (who certainly does not eat chocolate :devil
    Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Ok, just got a few more things to spruce up the INN for the holidays. It seems to be slow goin here. Jump in anytime you want guys.

I found some nice swags.

And a pretty little basket . Hmm, maybe a few candles.
      Attached files [img]/converted_files/390633=2848-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/390633=2849-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/390633=2850-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

JACKPOT!! I found some lovely candles.

Suze- Have fun with you mum.

Time to get ready for work.

Love and Peace
        Rob

Comment

WOW! Those candles really spruce up the place. Love them!

Happy Friday everyone. Stay strong.

Laura

Comment

Hello -

Late start and quiet around here - must be the snowstorm has everyone snuggled under the covers. I am so late decorating and need to step it up. So, I started getting the boxes out and ran into this: Anyone else need to finish one holiday before starting the next? Ha!

Ok, this weekend is it - no more procrastinating - you Innkeepers are always ahead of the game, so the guests can relax and enjoy............thank you for that.

Have a great day and I'll check in later to let you know how many more pumpkins I find under the snow! Too late to make pie with these?:H

Go2Goal
            "Go Placidly Amid the Noise and Haste"

Comment

Here you go Suze! Enjoy! Hope you had fun shopping with your grandmother.

Hi Laura! Rob - the candles are fabulous!!! Go@, you could always put a Santa hat on your pumpkin, and use him again!

Well, haven't been chased out of the house by realtors yet today. We are hoping an offer will come in today - pleases cross all your fingers and toes for me!

Off to do a litttle reading, and maybe I'll look for some decorations too. Catch you later!
              The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

Hi All-
                Just a quick check-in from me too. We got blasted with snow and ice yesterday - but today it's sunny and all the white looks really sparkly. I'm going to go out and take a walk in the woods before the day slips away.
                See you a little later! Love to all-
                wonder xx

Comment

Hi Wonder! Enjoy your walk. How about we make a snowman?
                  The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

Hey....I was just prepping some carrots for supper.....can I supply Mr Snowsie's nose??

Suze x

PS...that hot chocolate was divine...not that I eat chocolate or anything.....
                    Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Right in the middle of the produce aisle, Frosty gets caught picking his nose....

Suze, maybe you should - Frosty obviously needs some help! Attached files [img]/converted_files/390794=2855-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Evenin INNmates!! It sounds as if there's plenty of snow around for building snowmen.

How about some carolers to keep you company as you work?

Since its getting dark I'll get you a little light--

And then the Snowies can get to groovin' once you guys hit the produce dept. G2G- I'm thinking Mr. pumpkin's time may have passed.

Comment

Hi guys.....just a quick Hi.....son home from school for holidays...long journey. Tree found, bought, up and decorated. (The last real tree around...?!?! A week+ to go?!?!?) Parcels wrapped and sent and most of the cards made, if not written yet! Some weird (pleasant though) relationship/emotional stuff going on....report tomorrow! Sooooooooooooooooooh tired! In bed just saying Night Night!!!

Hope everyone is doing good in this rush, rush, rush time....enjoy a bit of the fun and joy though! And here's a couple of li'l chappies from me!!....

Love and hugs
                          FMS xx Attached files [img]/converted_files/390942=2861-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/390942=2862-attachment.jpg[/img]
                          :heart: c: :heart:
                          "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Working...
                          X