Saturday December 15th at the INN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning INNmates!! Hope everyone is well this am. Its going to be a busy day for me so this must be brief. Will stop back later.

Love and Peace
    Rob

Me too, Rob! Singing for the rest of the day....but lovely! I've wanted to sing 'proper' carols (choral stuff) in a cathedral again for years and years as I've so missed it....and today's the concert! Yea! I'll sing for you lot!!! Hope you enjoy them!

Just a shame I'm having 'one of those days' (hormones or...?!?!) (shouldn't be but...) where I actually suddenly wonder, as I walk down the street, whether I've still got my slippers on or even got dressed!!! You know, completely out of it?!?! Is it just me or do others have those days!?!? (And it's not just Christmas or busy!!) TG there's not booze to contend with; I'd be under a car!!!!! Dopey!

Have a good Saturday all!

Love FMSxx
    :heart: c: :heart:
    "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Welcome Innmates! Let's all have a safe, happy, AF weekend...

AL will be looking for every available opportunity to get you to have that first drink. All he wants you to do is acknowledge that having a drink is an option...that you might...that it's possible...that it could happen....

Listen to the voice in your head. Is it you or is it The Beast? Think about your thinking.

Have a good weekend everyone. Be safe.

Don

Comment

Thanks for the timely reminder, Don....that's EXACTLY what The Beast has been saying to me all day.....trying to get me into the Christmas spirit LOL Even my family today were saying 'oh, you ARE going to have just a FEW drinks with us, aren't you??' :shocked:

Finding....I used to sing in a choral society...I loved it, especially doing stuff at Christmas...hope you enjoyed it......wish I was doing it with you Is it in the cathedral in T?

Love to everyone for a weekend of strength!

Suze x

PS Oh yes, Finding.....I have days like that.....sometimes even suddenly 'come to' and wonder what I'm doing in a particular place...and have to check the slippers thing LOL....
        Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Hi All - Hope your Saturday is going okay. I am being chased out of the house again this afternoon for another viewing (wish someone would just give us an offer already!!!) but have a few minutes. So tired of this.

And yes, the temptation to dive off the deep end is certainly there - but am fighting it. Grrr...... hate this "moving" process!!!!!

Be strong, all, and have a good AF Saturday.
          The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

af week end for me so far doing great. did a job in a bottle shop on friday, changed two fan motors in the coolroom, surrounded wall to wall by cartons of cold beer, I only drank two cans.................of lemonade! hardly even tempted and I usually can get paid in drink at that shop If I want. Got a slab of bourbourn for the apprentice for christmas and a six pack of coopers for my dad, but not a drop went into old maxy boy! and I had to drive half an hour to give my dad the beer. Having a barby with friends this arvo looking forward to it, cheers

max
            "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

Good Job Max......showin' that Beast who's in charge.

Comment

Working...
              X