Friday December 21st at the INN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning INNmates!!! Man I hope its Friday! I don't know if I could take another day of work drama. Hopefully, I have only one physician issue to deal with today. Patient issues are easy, doc issues another kettle of fish all together. Nurses of course are stuck in the middle and the patients are always the ones to suffer in the end. OK enough ranting/whining, it'll work out one way or the other. I've at least got my manager's support on this one.

How's everybody holding up? Hope everyone has loaded up with plenty of Suze's Al bashing sticks. I'm sure he's lurking and ready to pounce at the first oportunity.

I checked out the daily thread before I started this one. Cindi, I hope you have good luck with your shopping and decorating. What a woman to tackle all of that at the last moment.

Well, I've got lots to do before I head off to cofront the job. I'll try to stop by tonight.
    Everyone have a great day. Treat yourselves to a realxing break around the fire with some hot tea or hot chocolate today.

Love and Peace
    Rob

Hi Rob - hope your day was good.....just wanted to post here as well in case you felt ignored!! A double Friday thread thing going on here!!!...........posted more on the other one....sorreeeeee!

Hugs FMS xx
    :heart: c: :heart:
    "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Working...
    X