Sat 22 December at the Inn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooeee....no-one started the thread yet? I know we're all chasing our tails for Christmas!

I am having a really hard time with the cravings......the stress and all that...

The Big Sticks for The Big Day are ready.....they have tinsel and holly on them, and little reminders engraved on them for us to stay strong....pick one or more for fighting Al with. They are extra good because I have been up all night sharpening the ends into a point.....:devil:

Make your choice from....

I DON'T want a headache and bloated belly for Boxing Day

I DON'T want to fight with my loved ones because I am drunk

I DON'T want to lose my temper over silly things because I am drinking

I DON'T want to get p*ssed and eat half my body weight in chocolate when I get the munchies ( I soooo need this one )

I DON'T want to get caught swigging from a bottle in secret

I DON'T want to not remember what I said or did

I DON'T want to let myself down

Anyone needing a different I DON'T just leave me a note and I'll have the stick by your door by tomorrow morning

Suze x
    Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Suze - they're great sticks!

I don't want to get that 'slidy' feeling and hear myself jabbering away with verbal diarrhea (sp?!)

So, I wont!

Thanks Suze! Love the tinsel!

FMS xx
    :heart: c: :heart:
    "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Suze -
      Thanks for starting the day with such potent reminders! The desire is being fed by the season, for sure, but we are armed with the best sticks you have given us.

Hey, it late - everyone must be on the road.....

Great day & see you all tomorrow for the Sunday Shout Out! So, glad it Sunday for that tomorrow because I want to be there and not follow through on any tempting treats AL may show up with tonite.

Go2Goal
      Attached files [img]/converted_files/393703=2540-attachment.jpg[/img]
      "Go Placidly Amid the Noise and Haste"

Comment

Working...
      X