I'm back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back!

Hello to all my old friends! and Hi to the new names I see posted.
    I haven't looked at this forum since September 9th and I'm paying the price. My 4 months AB came crashing to a spectacular finale with the last day of a horrible job. Straight from the resignation to the Sav Blanc....and I haven't looked back. Oh yes, i knew that once I started again I wouldn't be able to stop. And wasn't that the truth of the matter! so now I'm back to wasting money in the grog shop, waking up feeling sick and shaky, back onto anti-depressants yet still weepy at the drop of a hat AND my bloody excema has flared up!!
    Pathetic.
    So, my dear MWO support network, please may i come back into your clutches to save me from myself!
    back to day one.....
    love Jane
    Jane :heart:

I'm back!

Welcome back jane.
    You did so well before.........says you can do it again.

Love and strength to you,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

I'm back!

Jane! so there you are. nice to have you back, sorry your hurting but you are in the right spot
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

I'm back!

Jane: Of course, you're back. Come here every day. Share, read, whatever. There's a good Newbie in Need ODAT (one day at a time) thread on the Just Starting forum. It helped me after I fell off the wagon in Oct. Mary
        Wisdom, Courage, Strength
        October 3, 2012

Comment

I'm back!

Welcome back Jane!! You are part of the family.
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I'm back!

Welcome back jane. I'm new since you were last here but it's a pleasure to meet you.

cuckoo

Comment

I'm back!

New as well...but, welcome. I too came back and read the posts, bought the cd's...and, just decided I was through. I'm tired of it.

Hoping you're too?
              Working on it... AF as of...[sigh]. Today...today is all that matters.

Comment

I'm back!

Welcome back, Jane. Our arms are open. Wishing you all the joys of the season as you get back to AF. Let us all know how we can help.

Lots of love and holiday hugs,:l :heart:
                Kathy

PS: You can do it!
                AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
                X