Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wed. - Feb. 20 - Daily Thread

Congrats ~ to all on your AF days. Wtg!

Slowly feeling better, but as long as I'm headed in the right direction I can hang in there. I just really am desparate for some energy.

Found some new found hope and inspiration yesterday, so I feel mentally stronger than I have in a long time. I probably was just down from being sick, who knows. Anyway, today is great and I'm going to do my best to keep it that way!

Love to all. I'm so glad that we have another positive thread today! What a great feeling it is to find you all happy. Stay strong Abers! You can do it!!

Love, Me
    :l
    Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Hi everyone

Great to see such a positive thread. Just checking in before I head off to bed with my book. Am absolutely exhausted as I just finished painting the office today. Being AF gives me so much more energy and I am achieving so much, it feels great.

Rustop

Comment

Congratulations to everyone!!

Isn't it such a relief to have that burden lifted off your back?....no more fighting with yourself....

Do I drink...Do I not drink????

It's so much easier when the answer is, "No, I don't drink..."

Don

Comment

whew! back in the room and it's close to midnight and I'm not blurry eyed! late night watching my partner getting wasted and thinking he's clever. eventually just left him at the bar to scare away more ladies as he makes silly passes at them. LOL.

Macks, fight through those jitters mate, you know this is temporary and you know you've got it in you

hmmmm. I could just wait 20 minutes and start Thursdays thread.....no, better do some hypno.

gnight all!
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
          X