Next Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next Week

Hi 30 dayers: I just wanted to let you all know that I've got a lot of child care next week. My son-in-law has an important week-long training program, & my husband & I will be in charge of the boys all week. If I can't log into MWO every day, please do not worry. I'll be back ASAP. Love, Mary
    Wisdom, Courage, Strength
    October 3, 2012

Next Week

Take care Mary and be well!
    Don't tire yourself out. Pop in and say 'hi' whenever you have a sec.

Oh yeah - have fun!!

Love ww xx

Comment

Next Week

Enjoy your grandsons Mary!!!

Janet

Comment

Next Week

Mary,

Don't let them wear you out!! :H

Remember HALT.

However, I find if you plan some activities, you can keep them pretty happy, hmm, just like us, huh?

Walmart had some window art, plastic hang ups they paint, on sale last week. That one kept Li'l Bit busy for a couple hours. I also find the little ones love the velvet art (kinda pricey, though) because if they color out of the lines it doesn't hurt the picture.

We have crochet, lawn darts, a giant frisbee and bad minton rackets (cheap ones) for the kids to play with today at the birthday party. I sure hope the fog lifts and it warms up a bit today!!

Have fun next week and will be looking for your quick little posts when you can.

Love,
        Cindi
        XX
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Next Week

Mary, Thanks for the warning, you know everyone would wonder if you were alright. You sound like such a wonderful grandmother and mother, they are all so lucky to have you.
          Sounds like an enjoyable but exhausting week ahead for you. We will be thinking of you.Take Care, Aquamarine
          NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF YOUR OWN DETERMINATION
          AF SINCE 3/16/2016

Comment

Working...
          X