Friday 25th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday 25th April

Everyone: My husband's operation was more extensive than we thought it would be. The tumor was cancer, but the doc thinks he got the whole thing. I might not be here as much as usual (for the next few days), but I want to thank you for all the support & prayers. Mary
    Wisdom, Courage, Strength
    October 3, 2012

Comment

Friday 25th April

Just signing on for 2nd time. today is day 3 of abstinence for me. I am still not sleeping well but hope to tonight. have only slept 9 hours out of last 80 or so. any advice? I am trying to keep busy and optimistic. I know some wine would help but don't want or need it
      Kiri

Comment

Friday 25th April

Mary, so glad they removed it! try to rest when you can ok? we'll leave a light on for ya

Kiri, big welcome to you! when I go AF after a rough time it takes about 4 days before i start to sleep really well again, but don't worry...it will happen quite naturally. Congratulations on day 3, that is the roughest day for me.
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Friday 25th April

Mary, I hope the recovery will be quick for your husband and you. Take care of yourself.

Kiri, These are the toughest rolling days for most. Try to put your feet up and rest your mind if sleep will not come. Reread something you like. You will relax more and not have to concentrate too much. It will be better in a few days.

Have a good weekend all you MWO abs friends.

July

Day 275 AF

Comment

Friday 25th April

thank you both for the encoragement. I slept almost 6 hours last night still feel sleep deprived but better and encouraged. I am taking melatonin at about 9 PM each night. That should begin to kick in pretty soon I should think
            Kiri

Comment

Working...
            X