May AF anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May AF anyone?

The day is just starting here and I am in. I had been doing really well and have been drinking more than I would like again. Haven't been "drunk" but have had more drinks in a week than I want so back on the band wagon for May.
    Member since January 2008
    AF since August 25, 2008

Comment

May AF anyone?

Happy May Day

When I was a kid we used to hang flower bouquets on the front doors of all the neighbors and run around a May pole at school. Once, years ago, I was in Hungary at May Day. Everyone in the entire town was falling down drunk... it was in the tokay region. We ordered carp soup (which I was NOT wanting) and the waiter ever so thoughtfully, stumbled and dumped it at my feet and then fell on top of the mess. I'm so glad that this May Day is not another "mayday mayday" for me. Besides having 7 AF days under my belt, I am also stopping the sugar binge. Got some stuff called Zero and am using it instead of my 2T. honey!! Happy May Day to all of you honeys out there!!:waving:

Comment

May AF anyone?

Hi everyone

I'm in. A big welcome to all the newbies. I'm seeing lots of new names. It's been hectic the past few weeks to I have not been able to get on the computer as much as I would like to. Looking forward to an AF May. Good luck to one and all.

Rustop

Comment

Working...
        X