X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday 12th May

Where is everyone???????????:huh:

Suppose I'd better start the thread.
    I hope everyone is ok. I'm feeling good on day 34AF, I'm not really keeping track of days anymore, I think that's a good sign.

I did really well with my friend Saturday night, like I said yesterday, I had no desire to drink at all. Thats a really big thing for me, I'm really pleased:yay:.
    My friend has started to look at her own drinking, I didn't preach to her or anything like that, just told her about what had been happening with me and how good I feel now, she's really pleased for me and a bit shocked that I'm actually doing it. We had a good chat and catch up as she progressively got drunk. Do you know what? I felt so grateful and lucky that AL had no hold over me.:divine:.
    I think that maybe it's because I was prepared for any kind of mental attack from AL, I dunno but somethings definately shifted in my mentality.
    My friend has some Native American animal medicine cards, when she got home she randomly picked one out for me to see what animal medicine is working around me at the moment, it was snake, that's why I've changed my avatar, I'll be sticking with this one for a while. Snake medicine is brill, and it feels as though it's working, it's apt for me right now. Check it out:
    animalcard06
    peacefulrivers.homestead.com/animalcard06.html - 11k -

I wish you all some snake medicine :l

Take care (Where is everybody)
    Love
    Want
    AF since April 8th 2008 :kudos::rays:

Snake....... come crawling,
    There's fire in your eyes,
    Bite me, excite me,
    I'll learn to realize.

The poison transmuted,
    Brings eternal flame.
    Open me to heaven,
    To heal me again.

Monday 12th May

Good morning Abbers!!

Thanks for the kick start Want and I could use some snake medicine myself as I start this week super determined to work extra hard on the little things that make these AF days go smoother. The usually unfun things like exercise, organizing and fixing the computer...Ughh!

Anyway have a great AF day everyone!
    Is Addiction Really a Disease?
    Watch this and find out....
    http://youtu.be/ekDFv7TTZ4I

Comment

Working...
    X