Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skootie needs a hand from abs land... if you will have me, that is!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well folks- thank you ALL for your wonderful words of encouragement. The couple Pm's today sure went a long in helping me to take the edge off. It was a long day, but I do know from the past they get a little shorter and brighter as time passes.

Yes, I have been around here for a while... it's taken me nearly 2 years to figure out that moderating is more trouble and takes more energy than I can give it to be successful in the long term. I am just so tired... so here I am, in Absland.

I am starting to feel the anxiety about my decision and what it all means and how it will affect me and my relationships with friends and family. I am going to take an ODAT stance on all that. To be a Supa mom, I am always planning. For once, I am not going to. I don't have a goal set and I am not going to tell anyone... I am just going to do it... with the help of all of you, of course.... no pressure... LOL!

Anhooty, off to the boards for now!

Cheers,

Skoots
    Thanks
    "I have not failed - I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work"- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Skootie: I too am taking my sobriety one day at a time. The whole life goal is what I want, but I'm not thinking about that. Also, for now, I'm keeping track of my days, but I'm not posting any numbers. I find that kind of pressure doesn't work for me at this juncture. Do what works for you. Mary
      Wisdom, Courage, Strength
      October 3, 2012

Comment

Working...
      X