rock bottom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rock bottom

Hi all i have hit rock bottom tried all the mods and meds stuff and failed every time. Now doing a 13 week programme on the telephone no med just me doing it and been AF for 2 weeks and rising but would love some support to keep positive and AF and just enjoy life instead of the hell thats drinking .

rock bottom

Daisy Doo,

2 weeks AF? You are doing great!!

Let us know whenever you need us and how we can help.

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

rock bottom

Hi daisy-doo!! Congrats on two weeks AF!! :cheering: THAT is a tremendous accomplishment and a great step in the direction you seem to want to go.

I know what you mean about mods - it just doesn't work for me. I'm happy for those who can be successful moderating.....I just can't seem to do it. AF isn't easy either, but IMO it's less stressful to work at not drinking at all then to try to limit it.

My problem is that I DON'T want just one drink. I want ALL the drinks.

Come join us when you can for the most awesome AF support on the planet, and even some laughs on occassion!

DG
      Day 19AF - hopefully for the very last time!!
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

rock bottom

Daisy
        You must be feeling better physiclally, 2 weeks is wonderful......You can get out of that hell and enjoy life......you are doing it!!!....Are you taking any supps Daisy?..I think you will find they really can help. There are plently of loving, caring folks here who will help you whenever you need it. I hope you are feeling proud of your two weeks....you should!!
        sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

rock bottom

WOW! Great Job! Keep it up and keep us posted! This is so inspiring!!

Comment

rock bottom

awessome keep it up you can do this .. we are all here for you ......
            peace and god bless
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

rock bottom

Daisy: Keep coming here & posting & reading. It's a great way to feel a sense of camaraderie. Mary
              Wisdom, Courage, Strength
              October 3, 2012

Comment

rock bottom

Daisy I amday 14 tomorrow... let's keep it up together!!!!
                Tiny

Comment

Working...
                X