• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teardrop Celebrates 60 Day AF!!!!

:yougo: Congratulations

Comment

Great song and Congratulations. 60 days is awesome.

Comment

TEARDROP!!!

BLOOMIN' WELL DONE!!!!!!!

Ab fab!!!!

Be very, very proud wont you - whether a headless chicken or not! Those days will just become 'something and nothing' one day soon.....just hang in there for now and

CELEBRATE!!!!
        Nice cup of tea!!

Love and hugs
        Finding...XXX
        :heart: c: :heart:
        "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

My dear dear awesome most incredible Booze Bustin' friend Hannah B...... Does Teardrop not deserve a nice male cheerleader review for her 60 days sort of like Pamina's for her 30 days?????? I'm very sure she does!! I promise *I* won't look - this is STRICTLY for our Teardrop you understand. And I didn't look at Pamina's male cheerleader review either - I just heard about it. You are the most ultimate, skilled, experienced, male cheerleader recruiter EVAH.
          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Teardrop - Congratulations on your 60 days AF! I know you have been going through a rough time, but you didn't cave - you should be so proud of yourself, because we all are so proud of you!!!!!

And - just so you know - there are some interesting "guests" at Pamina's party - and they told me they will be over to see YOU after their performance, er, visit, there! Enjoy!
            The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

Working...
            X