Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Booze Buster LONDONER Reaches 30 (A)bsolutely (F)abulous Days Hangover Free!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many many congratulations Anna

You must be so proud of yourself

Comment

Congratulations Anna!!

I'm sorry to be late to your party but I just had to tell you how happy I am for you. :goodjob:

How do you feel differently from 31 days ago? Do you plan to moderate now or continue being AF (Alcohol Free, that is....it goes without saying that you will continue to be Absolutely Fabulous ) And you are doing an absolutely fabulous job!!

LZ

Comment

:wd::

:bling

:award:
        well done
        there is no shame in losing a fight,, only in winning

Comment

Oh golly gosh, thanks everybody, and yes I spent last night with those cheery fellows so kindly sent over by DG/Hannah, so naturally a wee bit tired today.

Yes indeedy, I always feel different after AF- refreshed and resolute and really well- and intend to do lots more AFing in the months to come. I shall see all you BB guys again soon, I know.

Am off to sort out a sober and sensible drinking plan.
          I shall be calling by to see how you are getting on, check out the celebrations-you guys rock, it's been such a positive group, I've enjoyed the company!

and yes, will buy some plants-have got ?5x30 = ?150 to spend on myself and the really good news is that last night my husb said he would match it as he has cut down his drinking dramatically and says I have helped a lot by going AF for 30. Maybe I could buy a wood or a piece of rainforest for that amount?!

lots of love from Anna :h
          I'll miss you guys :upset:
          IS MILIS FION,ACH IS SEARBH A IOC
          Wine is sweet, but paying for it is bitter

Comment

Working...
          X