June 28 Today thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June 28 Today thread

Happy AF Suturday ABlanders far and wide!

can't believe I'm first out of the gate...wow. I'm up early to get out of the house and go to a shooting class in the hot sun for the whole day (I'm meeeeeelting.....) ahh....things I'd never do with a hangover I tell ya.

hope you are all good and well. Weekends are a challenge but we are stronger than we think.

nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

June 28 Today thread

Have fun Deter!! PLEASE don't melt though.

Hope everyone is setting up for a good AF day and weekend. Mr. Doggy is going to trial tomorrow with Ferguson - that will be BOTH of their first time on the trial field. I'm nervous!!

DG
    Celebrating 38 Hangover Free days
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

June 28 Today thread

Looks like everyone is out and about.....pretty quiet for 12:30 p.m.
      Today is my son's wedding, 4:00 p.m......Very humid here in CT. It is an outdoor event, but my darling daughter in law to be had visions of getting married in a barn!!!..A lovely barn, but a barn.....No A/C but they do have 4-5 large fans so I am hoping it will be comfortable. It is what it is and we will deal with the heat.....at least there are no rain showers forecasted...so far!!
      Hope everyone has a great day....
      sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

June 28 Today thread

Hello all, on this very low-traffic Saturday.

All you people melting in the sun, send some of it this way please (a bit to the left and above mainland Europe, just a tad under the Polar Circle), Thanks, I appreciate it much.

Hope the "trial" went well DG, though I have to admit I don't know what you are talking about... I've been a bit scarce on this forum of late.

Hope the wedding went well, Charlee, and it lives up to the DIL's expectations.

Have a great rest of the weekend all.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
        X