Sat July 5th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sat July 5th

hey, up and at 'em!!! where is the crew? don't make me get the taser!!!

hope you all have been having a fabulous holiday (US friends at least).

wen to a long booze filled party last night. made it unscathed but must say it was actually a challenge. not sure what's going on with me lately....must figure this out.

anyhow....Dx and I are off to do a morning bicycle ride before the sun melts the sidewalks.

be well friends!
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Sat July 5th

Hi Det,

I did have a fabulous 4th - thank you very much. No big happenings, just enjoying small wonderful moments with my family.

Sorry you are being challenged lately. I know what that is like!!! And oddly, even though I didn't drink I sort of mentally beat myself up for feeling challenged. I'm not going to do that again - just unproductive. When you figure it out, share

Be well
    Beck

Sometimes you get there in spite of your route, losing track of your life and what it's about, the road seems to know when to straighten right out...Mary Chapin Carpenter

Comment

Sat July 5th

Det and Beck,

I had an absolutely wonderful July 4th. Hubby had bought a ton of mortars and grand finale fireworks from a friend who gets them wholesale.

Some of the mortars rivaled professional fireworks.

The finales were awesome. Great large shooting gold showers reaching 30 feet high with mortars shooting off and then some lovely stars that lit up the entire sky and felt like they were coming right down on us.

It was gorgeous.

Det. I have been struggling hugely. That is why I am going to try Lenair. I don't know if it is because of the pain I have been in or what but every day has been rough in terms of want. Yes, I can brush them off but some days I simply don't want to.

I want this to go away. I do know that giving in would be horrible. I am too old and have put this poor body through too much to start drinking again.

Anyway, hope everyone else has a wonderful Saturday.

Love,
      Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Sat July 5th

Hi yah

Hi Det and Dx,

I know what you mean. I've been AF for 7 months now, and I'm lately overcome with cravings. Not strong, but could fail if I did not have a good partner ....

Anyway, I guess it might have to do with stress ...

On the positive side, I found back my old wits since I stopped TOPA a couple of months ago. My wife says she notices day by day that I'm getting bolder ... I might be heading for a smacked bottom, hi hi h.

Love,

Padster
        Paddy
        Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Working...
        X