Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BOOZE BUSTERS - Week of 7/7 - 30 Day (A)bsolutely (F)abulous Hangover Free Challenge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOOZE BUSTERS - Week of 7/7 - 30 Day (A)bsolutely (F)abulous Hangover Free Challenge!

Sheepish and R2C - thank you for the kind words. R2C you are right - we all go through this when in this stage of life, and I just need to put on the Big Girl Pants and deal.

Back to business....there is a new thread for Week of 7/14 BOOZE BUSTING so please carry on there!!!!

DG
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

congrats to all of you,i got the good fortune to read about all of you when i 1st came here,this a fabulous site ,if it works use it and yes tear you hav a wonderful son to be there for,you are proven somthin to each other you can stop and you can moderate,hope u all nip in the butt and hav a great day ps by the way if you want mayb somthi to inspire u all it works for meyour all on the intr net look upthe pom yesterday,today and tomorrow guco

Comment

Working...
      X