Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday - July 18th - Daily Thread

Good Morning all you Abbers!!

Finally got some sleep still a bit tired but happy it's the weekend. Hard to believe we are half way through July already!! Summer is flying by.

Hope everyone has a great AF day today!

4tb
    Is Addiction Really a Disease?
    Watch this and find out....
    http://youtu.be/ekDFv7TTZ4I

Good Morning All,

A lot going on here. Getting ready for vacation next week so looking forward to getting away I have a kid sleeping over tonight and an end of VBS thing to attend. Going to see if I can get the husb to go instead. Tucker is beginning to get better. no cage biting yesterday and only a bit of a snarl today. I am afraid he is beginning to think he is my dog as he tends to follow me around. Better be because I am here more this week.

4tb, you are right the summer is flying by...

Hope everyone has a great AF day,
    Beck

Sometimes you get there in spite of your route, losing track of your life and what it's about, the road seems to know when to straighten right out...Mary Chapin Carpenter

Comment

Hi Absters: I too can see the summer flying by. I'm trying to enjoy it as it goes. Mary
      Wisdom, Courage, Strength
      October 3, 2012

Comment

Keep your toes and fingers crossed!! My team defeated in tourney play the 9-0 reg season team a couple of days ago...we were 1-8. We play the only other undefeated team tonight. I'm hoping for a Cinderella story

Ball is so much more fun when you can see the ball well. Yes the summer is going way too fast.
        omw
        Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

OMW - Good luck tonight. Everyone sounds great. Hoping to make it through this weekend.

Comment

UGH we lost 7-5. maybe another day:upset:

omw
            Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

Working...
            X