Sat 19th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sat 19th

Happy Saturday ABoroonies across the fruited plains!

half past midnight so I guess I'm "officially" in Saturday. Dx and I went to a nice party and it went much better than last time. I had no trouble being AF even with some heavy drinking going on in close proximity.

Today was so darn hectic I didn't even get a post onto the Friday daily thread. eeeek! it's just been another Monday...but now...it's the weekend and time to enjoy ourselves in the most fun and healthy ways we can conceive

I"m off to bed! catch you in a few hours

be well everyone!
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Sat 19th

good afternoon abbers,

Det, i think being the sober one at the party can be quite a bit of fun, huh?? Hope your weekend moves at a slower pace than your week!

Just lost another ball game. 6-5, it was a tough loss, we battled back from 5-1 in the 6th and tied it up but we could not hold em in the 7th. We placed in the tourney. 3rd is better than last....and thats what we were in regular season. Its been a fun league, I have enjoyed the people.

This is it, I'm leaving and will back mid Aug, Beck enjoy your vaca.

omw
    Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

Sat 19th

thank you buddy enjoy your saturday
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Sat 19th

Hi Absters: I'm off to a wedding, but I don't feel quite right unless I've posted here if I can. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Mary
        Wisdom, Courage, Strength
        October 3, 2012

Comment

Sat 19th

Hello x

Hi all...gosh i havent been here for sooooo long!! D its so good to hear you doing so well xx most of you here now prob wont know me but i was a permanent fixture here for quite a while!!!
          Im doing well....but i have concerns which i need help with...will post on gen dis...just wanted to say hi to all my old pals on abs and to all the new people iv yet to meet

Lou-Lou xx
          "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Sat 19th

LouLou XXXX heya dear! so glad to have you here. I'm heading over to general to see what's up.
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Sat 19th

yes OMW, parties AF are different but generally at least as much fun if not more fun than when I was abusing myself. None of the worry about being sick and hoping nobody notices and all that other rubbish. ick!

I have been having drinking dreams pretty regularly though which is really starting to get on my nerves. enough already!

otherwise, yes a super laid back and happy day.

Hi to Mary and Roger as well.
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
              X